Easy Win for Obama in 2012?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Sep 9, 2011.

Obama to win or to lose in 2012?

1. Obama wins

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. Obama loses

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. Very simple: There is no viable Rep alternative

Agree, disagree?

2. Crispy

Crispy

Easy win with no confidence...something to be truly proud of.

3. Agree

4. Max E.

Max E.

Man your an idiot shortie, i dont even know why you post your opinion all the time, as you seem to be dead wrong at an alarming rate. Obama is in a dead heat with both Romney and Perry, and he still has another year for things to get worse, and the winner of those 2 candidates to focus their full attention on him. RCP average has Perry 1.5 points behind and Romney leading.

Also for some reason AK47 forgot to post the latest from Real Clear Politics, i guess he must have forgotten.

[​IMG]

5. that's fine.

just be a man enough to apologize to me in ~14 months

6. Max E.

Max E.

Apologize for what? I think that its about 50/50 right now, you have predicted an easy win for Obama, which it most certainly will not be.

7. rew

rew

Disagree. The viable Republican alternative is Ron Paul.

But the media and his own party hate him. So he is viable only if enough people wise up and stop doing what the MSM tells them to do.

8. Max E.

Max E.

Not the whole party, the chickenhawk neocons, who want us going all over policing the world and starting new wars we cant afford are the republicans who hate him, for the most part.

9. wildchild

wildchild

It really depends on how many dead people vote. Democrats seem to always do well with dead people. Look at Al Franken, he would not even be a Senator if it wasn't for the dead vote.

10. pspr

pspr

Dead people, felons, illegals, multiple votes, hanging chad, etc. The democrats always have their fraudulent voting block ready to storm the polls.

I once asked an influential liberal freind if he had voted for Obama in 2008. His response: "Early and Often".

#10     Sep 9, 2011