Easy Pairs Trading Scalping Strategy

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by CyborgTrading, Oct 3, 2009.

1. "wait for the products to get out of wack" - how do you know when they are out of wack? Your strategy seems to blindly throw bid/offers out there, hope you get hit and then hope that you bought cheap/sold expensive. Sounds more like a gamble to me because you don't know what the product is worth so you can't tell if the price is out of wack.

Same goes with your "shake" youtube - in concept it works but in practice you can't just blindly throw orders out there and hope for a sideways market.

You have to pay to play and unless you are going to pay top dollar for data you can't run these trades - IMHO. Seems a little shady to push this on people who do not have access to the data to properly use a tool like this.

#51     Dec 5, 2009
  2. Sure, I'd give your Shake technology a try, but you don't work with my broker, Interactive Brokers. Out of the 10 I've had, I like them the best and would prefer not to change to anyone else. Are you going to develop a relationship with them any time soon?

#52     Dec 11, 2009
  3. CyborgTrading

CyborgTrading ET Sponsor

Steve,

We are currently in the process of connecting to interactive brokers. We should be connected with them in the early part of next year. Please check our website, under partners to check to see if we've completed our integration or contact us anytime.

thanks

#53     Dec 12, 2009
  4. Capital markets were not created for Jewish strategies.

#54     Dec 12, 2009
  5. I would think Jewish strategies (although I'm not exactly clear on what constitutes one) are best suited to the Capital markets, as we Jews are pretty good at making money. (Ever heard of Goldman Sachs?)

#55     Dec 13, 2009
  6. or Lehman Bros.! :D

#56     Dec 18, 2009

7. I've never seen a Jewish computer? Do you have a picture of one?

#57     Dec 19, 2009
  8. l2tradr

l2tradr

#58     Dec 19, 2009
  9. Has anyone had a chance to use cyborgs auto spread platform ?

#59     Oct 16, 2011
  10. they are all located on their personal islands in the south seas. no phone service.

#60     Oct 16, 2011