Easy Pairs Trading Scalping Strategy

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by CyborgTrading, Oct 3, 2009.

1. minmike

minmike

Please address my concern about how UNPROFFESSIONAL your employ was.

Second. Who said anything about sterling?

#41     Oct 23, 2009
  2. When will you build an interface for Lightspeed ?

#42     Oct 23, 2009
  3. CyborgTrading

CyborgTrading ET Sponsor

We have just completed our integration with Genesis Laser and are in Beta. We have begun work on both Lightspeed and Anvil but the release date on Lightspeed is still TBD at this point.

Minmike please consider taking a look at Sterling Trader Pro. It is a great platform for professional day traders.

#43     Oct 23, 2009
  4. Midas

Midas

Are you integrated with Redi Plus?

#44     Oct 23, 2009
  5. minmike

minmike

That is my main problem with you guys. (Other than the unprofessionalism.) It has taken this long to figure out what you actually are doing. It wasn't obvious to me on your website.

I trade futures only. Your product doesn't sound like it has any application to me.

#45     Oct 23, 2009
  6. CyborgTrading

CyborgTrading ET Sponsor

On the contrary minmike we currently connect to Trading Technologies' X_TRADER® Pro. TT user represent some of our highest end clientèle and are more likely to utilize some of our more expensive signal providers like Dow Jones' Elementized new feed for trading economic releases.
    TT did not come up in this thread because TT has a good spreader already.
    However, you may be very interested in our advanced smart spreader when it is released as it will significantly elaborate on TT's auto-spreader, allowing user to launch fully automated strategies on spread markets.
    Here are few videos of automated trades on TT:
    http://www.youtube.com/CyborgTrading#p/u/50/QBiRnc9UyTo
    http://www.youtube.com/CyborgTrading#p/u/41/VaX_MMnWCQc

#46     Oct 23, 2009
  7. Midas

Midas

#47     Oct 23, 2009
  8. CyborgTrading

CyborgTrading ET Sponsor

Hey Midas,
    Sorry at the moment it looks like demand is driving our next two platforms to be lightspeed and anvil.
    Rediplus is certainly on our list though.

#48     Oct 23, 2009
  9. Baywolf

Baywolf

I watched the youtube video on the butterfly shake pair trade, but I don't understand how you can make money on the ECN credits if your brokers commissions are higher than the ECN credit (e.g., lightspeed, genesis). I'm not asking for a broker endorsement, but which equity brokerage works with your program and caters to rebate traders?

#49     Oct 23, 2009
  10. CyborgTrading

CyborgTrading ET Sponsor

When you get a "shake", two things happen.

1. you collect ECN rebates on the in AND the out
    2. you make the spread (of at least 1 penny)

Obviously having a lower commission, is ideal...and the way to get that is typically to go to a proprietary trading firm such as Title Trade or World Trade...but there are a lot out there to choose from...all with different deals so you should shop around.

However, it is important to realize that the shake can be completely customized, so for instance instead of just making the spread each time, you could set it up to make 2 pennies, or 5 pennies....this would allow you to use this algorithm with a higher commission structure and still see some of the benefits.

#50     Oct 24, 2009