Easy Pairs Trading Scalping Strategy

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by CyborgTrading, Oct 3, 2009.

1. I dont know what claims or proves that other guy has but what you are saying is absolute bollocks. Nobody with a working strategy wants to share code, ideas with others. If I develop a strategy in-house with other buddies then I will do so IN-HOUSE, no need to build in any sharing capabilities into a trading or back testing application. Seriously, your replies to that guy make you look more and more suspicious even to those, like me, who know nothing about your product.

#21     Oct 4, 2009
  2. I agree. Cyborg is basically in violation of the law now, by promoting trading as easy profits (and the other terms used) and then by failure to provide a proper disclaimer about risk and hypothetical nature of trading. It basically shows he/she has little idea about the realities of trading real money.

I have printed and downloaded this thread to several places for safekeeping, and if he continues making improper statements like this, I will quickly be reporting him to the CFTC/SEC as appropriate (very easy to do - one just fills out a page on thier site to report). I am astonished at this entire thread. It is a blatant misrepresentation of trading reality.

#22     Oct 5, 2009
  3. punter

punter

easy there nancy gonna blow your rape whistle while you're at it? with over 4000 posts in a year i'm sure you'll get right on top of it

#23     Oct 5, 2009
  4. Since you are a coward, hiding behind an alias. I gave your post the proper "yellow" it deserved...

#24     Oct 5, 2009
  5. punter

punter

you made my post yellow...

i'd paint your entire face retarded but unfortunately thats not a crayola color. but if it were you'd probably threaten to sue crayola and ruin arts and crafts for all the little children.

#25     Oct 5, 2009
  6. That was pretty good, I lol'd.

#26     Oct 5, 2009
  7. sorry, but aliases are given the same credibility as the recycle bin... Including using aliases to support aliases.

#27     Oct 5, 2009
  8. i think someone has their irony blinders on too tight...

#28     Oct 5, 2009
  9. Scrody

Scrody

Wow....loads of hate on here! Not sure if anyone here is actually a cyborg user but I am so I feel the need to make a few points. First off, we all know there is no such thing as risk-free trading. It's a concept that never has and never will exist....despite me wishing upon it everynight before I go to sleep :D . The way I look at Cyborg is kinda the same way a carpenter might look at his tools. He can do his job much better if he has quality tools. For me using cyborg is like having a set of upgraded tools. It's not perfect of course but helps me out in areas that the old tools couldn't. For me it translates into real dollars every day. Now, that being said you can give the best set of tools imaginable to a person that doesn't know anything about carpentry and they will likely end up stabbing themselves with the claw of their fancy new hammer. It doesn't matter how good any tool is, it will always be next to useless in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use it. So, if you have a winning strategy and would like to scale up or trade that strategy over many more products than you currently are, I think Cyborg can help you. Also, if you've always had a "dream" strategy that you've wanted to try but just couldn't due to execution and management limitations I think Cyborg can help you. Finally, if you are useless, lazy and looking to get rich quick in this business Cyborg will not be able to help you....nothing will. As for the strategy stealing issue I'm not sure the people talking have ever used the product. I'm not sure that the information under a password protected file can be stolen but even if it could I'm not sure what use it would be. It can only tell you what a person does after they get a position and gives ZERO clues as to the criteria or reason for entry....which I've read is somewhat important in trading....:D. Anyone that wants to ask me anything about Cyborg feel free to PM me...I have no problems sharing both the strong points and the weak points of this product.

#29     Oct 6, 2009
  10. ...and I have no problems claiming you are Cyborg and use an alias. Dude, sometimes guys like you are just too easy to read, my goodness....

#30     Oct 6, 2009