Easy mount LCD

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jesseah, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Yeah I saw that as well online, but thought it was for measurement sake rather than that it curves. If it does curve, that's a bonus.

I just ordered the hex will let u know how it goes!

#11     Jul 20, 2012
  2. I like the one for $55.
    Would fit my two 24" Dell ISP screens nicely!
    Looks nice, with a lot of adjustability.

But the 13.375" footing might be a bit too large for my desk.
    At that width, it's gonna come out pretty close towards my keyboard.
    Any thoughts on that?

#12     Jul 20, 2012
  3. I work off a large conference table from my old office, so space not an issue. I suggest measuring it out to see b/c paying to ship it back might not be worth it.

If it fits, then worth it for sure.

#13     Jul 20, 2012
  4. Thanks!

#14     Jul 21, 2012
  5. I bought the quad 28" at Xmas. It was easy to setup. You do need a large desk or the room to place a bookcase or something to extend your desk area as the monitor stand base is about a 12"+ deep. Bottom line if you always wanted a monitor stand, this brand is solid/sturdy, easy setup, monitors tilt in all directions and currently reasonably priced. The downside is if you suffer from neck strain, stacked monitors aggravate the crap out of your neck and back.

#15     Jul 28, 2012
  6. Thanks for this post. Just snagged one of the 6x, and thinking about picking up a few of the 2x just to have around. Great prices!

#16     Aug 3, 2012
  7. Ha where was this review when I ordered the Hex??? Seriously this is a great stand and tremendous value, but the 12" deep thing I was unprepared for. Problem is I have a small desk, so the stand takes up most of it. And I do foresee the neck strain becoming an issue. Perhaps though my wife will let me visit Korean massage parlors
    :D

All in all I am happy with it and would recommend to anyone

#17     Aug 3, 2012
  8. jumper

jumper

I have the vertical dual. Solid!

#18     Aug 3, 2012
  9. lwlee

lwlee

monoprice.com. Has unbelievable price on LCD mounts. Worked out really well for me. Recommended.

#19     Aug 3, 2012
  10. smile

smile

They seem to have an excellent reputation on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/detail...ketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=AUQKNZ1OCJZ06

look at the feedback rating...

#20     Aug 8, 2012