Easy Money Strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Digs, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Thats bullshit man. Price shocks occur all the time in the markets, both up and down. I have made 100's of thousands of dollars playing the follow thrus over the last 6 years...

Digs it is not always neccesary to take the 10am breakout. One simple way to get in is to break your charts into three equal 130min bars. Filter on price shocks in the morning bar, that then contract into narrow-range inside sticks in the doldrum session, simply play the break in the afternoon session. Many a time they will break-out and then follow thru the next morning session. Your risk is tiny and the payoff can be lovely. Pick your spots carefully and this is an extremely high % play.

There you go Tkay, you were thrown a bone...

Digs I use TS to find these types of plays... Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this further...

PEACE and good-specul8tion...

BTW; Keep an eye on FWHT and LEXR tommorrow. There were a few other ones today, but they are in the office and I am at home right now...

#11     Dec 3, 2003
  2. BTW, If we're in that kind of market now, then why not go grab the cheese that lying on the floor waiting for you. I doubt a piker like you even has sufficient capital to play equities, but if you ever hit the lottery and feel compeled to give half of it to guys like me, then keep Digs in mind...

#12     Dec 3, 2003
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I agree with the rubbish evaluation. I've been looking at issues with news for years, good market, bad market, they undergo major changes in price, 99.9% of the time.

#13     Dec 4, 2003
  4. Commisso u just proved conclusively u an ass. U can talk real trading tactics if u want to, instead u BS the whole board with your Psychology mumbo jumbo, just so you dont have share anything of real value. U're a pathetic ****. If I could become immensly profitable overnight but in return would have to become like yourself, I would refuse because you're one p o s. I wouldnt wanna be you, just like I wouldnt wanna be Paris Hilton. Both very disgusting individuals. Not for any money.

#14     Dec 4, 2003
  5. LOL :D

#15     Dec 4, 2003
  6. guys there is no easy money in wall street
    as they say easy comes easy goes
    trading is not gambling
    i am a pro trader, i am trading every day since 1998
    i made fortune and i almost went bankrupt twice, but i made it all back, and now everyday i have confidence that i can go to the market and make money, but it is not easy at all
    it comes hard work, and experience:

#16     Dec 6, 2003