Easy Money, No Risk Trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Apr 13, 2007.

1. The public will be pleased when they take lunch and see what a wonderfull day it is today, if your long the markets.

MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY BOYS

#41     Apr 16, 2007
  2. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

How many gap-ups is this rally built upon? Eventually, these gaps will fill!

#42     Apr 16, 2007

3. I dont know, but my gut feeling is the rally off that low set last month is weak, yes its going up, and that fine Im just saying its not very solid.

Heck it may keep going up for weeks and months to come, its just not very strong technically.

Advances have been making lower highs as the NYSE is making higher highs.

#43     Apr 16, 2007
  4. dealer

dealer

I wouldn't be surprised to see another gap UP tomorrow

#44     Apr 16, 2007
  5. Geez man thats the last time I try and second guess this rally, boy I made a big mistake last weekend and convinced myself this rally was going to fail.

Forget that crap, just trade what you see right in front of your face today, and today only.

Dont make predictions, just trade in the moment thats all.

#45     Apr 17, 2007
  6. Wow... that is an interesting statement coming from the guy that is/was a permabull and then commented on how hard this trading this was, then back to permabull and now... just trade.

:confused:

#46     Apr 17, 2007

7. I never said I was perfect.

#47     Apr 18, 2007
  8. My goodness, the market is down, watch all the hungry dip buyers rush in buy buy buy, 20 point drop is a strong buy in YM.

A 50 point drop is a super strong buy
    A 100 point drop is a super super strong buy.

Yep their it goes up up and away, so long Mr Dip, hello new high in the Dow.

DOWNSIDE FOLLOW THRU WHATS THAT?

#48     Apr 18, 2007
  9. Stupid shorts, when will they learn.

#49     Apr 18, 2007

10. they never do :(

#50     Apr 18, 2007