Easy Money, No Risk Trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Hey , what happened to the Alcoa take over. I remember that day boy the market was up big overnight on that report.

Nothing ever happened, it was just a hype. Its amazing how they use this news to create exuberance.

Ah the index futures, the perfect tool for market manipulation. Its always wize to keep a small open position in the maket. Wall Streets main goal in life is to get the market higher and higher.

#31     Apr 16, 2007
  2. john12

john12

slm bought out for 50% premium shows anythings possible. we could blast off in mania run again. i wouldn't short here as the world markets are going wild

#32     Apr 16, 2007
  3. Mini, don't let these disbelievers confuse you. You're doing the right thing. You're here to make money in the markets, not to prove or disprove some ridiculous economic theories on why the economy will likely slip into recession sometime like every other poster there. Who cares? The trend is up. Money is being throw around in buy outs which basically makes shorting stocks impossible. Gap ups every other day in the indexes also burn short overnighters.

Now we're the approaching Feb. 27 gaps in the indexes. Perfect setup for a nice short covering rally that could propel us well above the year's highs!!!

Remember: A bear market can start any day, but the trend (as I am writing this) is clearly up. Why confuse yourself trying to theorize on if and when it can happen? The market will tank a few hundred points and let us know it wants to break down one beautiful day. Until then.... More $$$ on the long side! :p

#33     Apr 16, 2007
  4. I dont see how the Fed can sit back and let the Dollar sit down here near an all time low.

I just feel something will be done to get it up off these lows. Even though the US stock market is rising, the US currency is falling is this just an illusion?

#34     Apr 16, 2007

5. I just trade what I see, this morning I see a market that is up on thin air. I will wait for a dip and enter on the long side adding to my small position just as I have been doing since last summer. You right, just go with the flow. The tricky part is knowing when to hop off then hop back on.

#35     Apr 16, 2007
  6. I cant ever remember, CPI and PPI being days apart like this. Normally its PPI, next day followed by CPI. I have never seen a days gap like this.

#36     Apr 16, 2007
  7. Seems market liked retail sales. Indexes up a notch. Dax +1.15%

Go Market!

Once we push through the Feb 27 gap it's off to the races :D

#37     Apr 16, 2007
  8. I bet the fed is going to raise rates at their next meeting .25%

#38     Apr 16, 2007
  9. Out of this market @ 12740, flat as a pancake right now.

#39     Apr 16, 2007
  10. Market looks scary up here, just dont look down, you may fall.

#40     Apr 16, 2007