Easy Money, No Risk Trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Apr 13, 2007.

1. This has got to be the easiest money ever made, I feel sorry for folks who cant find a job. They should open an account with IB and buy index futures on dips and do just fine.

They never go down for long thats for sure, the do fall but not for long.

Dont get scared if your a little early on your dip buy, have no fear, it will always come back guaranteed.

#21     Apr 13, 2007
  2. See you can do it jump in. Take the nestea plunge

#22     Apr 13, 2007
  3. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

#23     Apr 13, 2007
  4. #24     Apr 13, 2007
  5. I seem to recall a stretch where we got a daily thread from you that said trading the index fut's was too difficult. You didn't seem to have your permabull stature then...

All dips and corrections test the bull in all of us, incl mymini!

#25     Apr 13, 2007
  6. You will have to show me that, I dont think that was me.

#26     Apr 13, 2007
  7. #27     Apr 13, 2007
  8. I'm new to the site but not to trading. Only do S&P's, in the market everyday. I used to think trading the S&P's were a blast but since reading myminitrading posts I stand corrected. Reading this thread had me in stiches! I loved it! I haven't belly laughed that hard for a long time. I hope this trader never stops telling the stories (I also pray never more than one contract is ever traded). Thanks!

#28     Apr 13, 2007

9. I did buy, I bought this candle the next day on 3-15-07. But your right that shakeout just about had me pulling my hair out.

I will start posting more of my trades in realtime again on this thread.

#29     Apr 14, 2007
  10. Wow you even made me look with this crazy subject.

#30     Apr 15, 2007