Easy Money, No Risk Trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Thats foolish, not wise at all. My account is small.

#11     Apr 13, 2007
  2. Keep this up and you will be able to buy lunch.

#12     Apr 13, 2007
  3. Sold One @ 12666, still have one left.

#13     Apr 13, 2007
  4. Thanks! I just made over $2000 on a crude trade that lasted three days so I can buy three lunches now, man that inflation is something else.

I had a feeling if things went my way here, I would see alot of this.

#14     Apr 13, 2007
  5. Why sell anything. Only going higher. There is no top to this thing. All news good news. Im sure over the weekend Microsoft and Wal-Mart will probably be taken over. And just got news GE is going to be bought. There's no end. JUST BUY BUY BUY, no sell. Take out cash from your creditcards and buy stocks and index futs. YOu'll be loaded in a week.

#15     Apr 13, 2007
  6. You been trading since '99 and you still only have a small 'un?

#16     Apr 13, 2007
  7. I like buying dips, Im a dipster. But I think its wise in this do no wrong environment to always have one in the market, just in case the fed cuts rates next week, or Osama is caught, or GEs CEO quits now that would rally the market for sure.

I am kidding about the rate cuts, we need rate hikes, then the market cheer would be " the economy is so strong the fed had to raise rates" buy buy buy

#17     Apr 13, 2007
  8. I think I am th only one trading today, gee its slow.

#18     Apr 13, 2007
  9. Looking for a nice dip Monday after CPI.

#19     Apr 13, 2007

10. So you run a Hindsight Hedge Fund?

I too look back after a trade is done and the market has moved back in my favor and pick the precise points I would have averaged down and made a killing. My Hindsight Fund has had 30 winners in a row and is up 674%.

#20     Apr 13, 2007