Eastern PA traders?????

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by gimp570, May 27, 2003.

1. gimp570

gimp570

I am moving back to Allentown PA this week and was wondering if there were any traders/trading firms up there?? I am planning on trading from home but would love to hook up with an office.

m

2. sorry to hear about your bad luck, from the are and moved, but serios there are some allentown (ABE) guys around here... lots of philly too

3. What's up Ron, ...Gimp? Easton here. I think I might have PM'd you before gimp. It would be cool to have another independent ES trader to hang out and talk shop with once and a while. This area is great.

I think some folks had a thread about a Philly office at one point.

4. yaccos, yuengling, zandys, brass rail... prximity to NYC, philly, pitsburgh, beach, AZ..... you could do worse

5. pux03

pux03

West Allentown here........PM me if you guys are interested in meeting up or something

6. gimp570

gimp570

well I am back in Allentown...were is the closest trading firm??

7. strat3x

strat3x

There once was a prop shop near Allentown, I think they were called Navillus. Don't know much about them, they may have relocated the office.

8. gimp570

gimp570

09-04-03 05:21 PM
    Re: Pennsylvania

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from vanilla2:

Any traders in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area? It would be nice to make contact with locals.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I have been back in Allentown for a few months now. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in maybe catching a happy hour and talk some shop? I know that there are a few traders in the area. Anyone interested? Please let me know what you think.

M

9. gimp570

gimp570

o

10. matt5555

matt5555

philly

#10     Oct 1, 2003