Easter: The silliest story ever told

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Bill Maher would spank your slow ass any day of the week. You come across as a closed minded mean man. And your trading posts are as unintelligent as your religion posts. Aggorance doesn't equal knowledge.

#31     Apr 7, 2010
  2. jem

jem

#32     Apr 7, 2010
  3. I don't know who's more ridiculously stupid you or the foolishly pontificating comedian maher.( at least he's getting paid to make an ass out of himself)

You need to step back and honestly look at what you are defending because of your animosity towards myself.

maher makes a Guam capsizing stupid (arrogant) statement "how can I be so sure ? because I don't know, and you do not possess mental powers that I do not".

Poor wittle maher gets called on claiming no one can know something he does not and what do you do?
    Your lame punk ass instead of sheepishly ignoring his statement comes bumbling and bristling to his defense like an enraged homo groupie.

Just like in a previous thread: You are DISMISSED!

#34     Apr 7, 2010
  4. Piker, another pathetic post. Fact is Maher would smoke your blathering bragging ass, any day. All the bravado you try to project, always trying to be tougher and put everyone down, all the bragging, suggest a lack of self esteem. You have some problems to deal with, for your kids sake I hope you get some help.

#35     Apr 8, 2010
  5. ohh somebody is jealous.
    Don't blame me if you bought those "teach me to trade" infomercials.

#36     Apr 8, 2010
  6. stu

stu

That's not true.
    You were putting forward an attributed non scientific quote of a physicist , on a matter which is not supported in science.

#37     Apr 8, 2010
  7. stu

stu

Why do you first need to practice superstition before you can do good things?

#38     Apr 8, 2010
  8. #39     Apr 8, 2010
  9. Quote from olias:Who has ever had a better message?

His message is if you don't worship me you will be tortured in a lake of fire for eternity. And you can be a child rapist and go straight to heaven, just say abra cadabra I love you Jesus and all is forgiven and your a good ol boy again. Hell of a message, pun intended. Your life can be dedicated on helping on charity but an eternity of torture to you if you don't worship Jesus. Sounds like a horrible message. And for the preachers out there save the sermon on free will , forgiveness and whatever nonsense y'all use to keep the flock walking the line. Heard it all before, it's just one long silly made up story.

#40     Apr 8, 2010