Easter: The silliest story ever told

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 4, 2010.

1. You had all afternoon balsawood arrow what happened, lose your confidence?

#111     Apr 10, 2010
  2. LOL :p

#112     Apr 10, 2010
  3. Didn't he already mentioned your life is defined by mystical beliefs?

#113     Apr 11, 2010
  4. jem

jem

You are the ridiculous one. Did you take physics. Do you understand relativity theory? Why would a self proclaimed intellect argue about time as if it were a constant?

When I read the creation account in the bible, I see a whole lot of creation was done before the first nightfall. Hence, in my opinion no one has any idea how long things took.

However, if I had to reconcile the idea that the universe was made in 6 days with our current understanding of physics I should not have a problem. I would consider it a thought experiment. If you took basic physics - you would know time is not a constant and depends on the observer. Those of you not too emotional to remember physics might recall the twin who got in the the 99.999.... % speed of light space ship... he took off and came back a short time later yet generations on earth had past.

Well apply those concepts to God at say the center of the universe and earth after a big bang.

Anybody who thinks in terms of time being a constant... is woefully un thoughtful.

#114     Apr 11, 2010
  5. .

#115     Apr 11, 2010
  6. :D

#116     Apr 11, 2010
  7. .

#117     Apr 11, 2010