Easter blessings...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I am..., Apr 16, 2006.

1. ReSerection light switch cover present for all you Easter Jesus freaks.

[​IMG]

#11     Apr 8, 2007
  2. FU*K YOU jesus.

#12     Apr 8, 2007
  3. Holy crap, i found jesus AND some disciplines!!

[​IMG]

A cloud-lion.

Yes, why didnt i think to look there.

Bwwahahaha:D

#13     Apr 8, 2007
  4. Brother, where does this come from? Have you read any of my posts? Or, is this a reaction to a persona that has been sold to you?

What exactly bothers you?

Jesus

#14     Apr 8, 2007
  5. Easter blessing upon all traders this day!
    Here's a picture of me with my profits for the year.
    Maybe next year will be better.

Jesus:D

#15     Mar 23, 2008
  6. Matthew 16:28
    "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

You shouldn't lie. Bad Jesus!

#16     Mar 23, 2008
  7. Didn't lie. The Kingdom is all around you. It comes when you will it to "come". It comes to your awareness. It *went away* from your awareness only. Thus, the world is a mind-trick, used to wander away from the Kingdom. The world is not true, and not real. It is an hallucination that passes away when the mind that cherishes its sickness heals itself by knowing itself.

This thread explains this in more detail.

Thomas understood these ideas better than most, but not fully. Not many others understood it. The Kingdom comes through your will. "Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done", means that your will is supreme, in reality and in illusions. The Father's Will is that "thy will be done". This applies both in Heaven and on earth. You are given all power in heaven and on earth. This means that in support of truth, or in support of illusions, your will reigns supreme. Therefore, to make the illusion disappear, you must be willing to train your mind to let them go. Let go of illusions and you will see the truth where it always was, unchanged. This is how the Kingdom "comes".

Not many trained their minds...not correctly as I had taught. So not many saw the Kingdom "come". Those who opened their eyes, did not taste death.

Jesus

#17     Mar 24, 2008
    #18     Mar 24, 2008
  9. Greetings Easterites!

Here is a picture from an upcoming movie in which a glitch at HAAARP unleashes ELF waves that destroy everything on earth except for vegetation, lambs, and anyone who thinks s/he is equal to God...starring Kevin Costner.

Peace!

Christ!

#19     Apr 12, 2009