Easter Approaches

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MarketMasher, Mar 16, 2013.

1. jem

jem

so what is your point.
    really, other than being a dick head to the gay guy.

You are just going around being divisive on the threads I read today.

are you trying to bring other people down a rat hole?
    why?

you are smart guy... why do you do this?

#21     Mar 16, 2013
  2. Its a courtship . . . Jem.

#22     Mar 16, 2013
  3. You are right, I will stop immediately.:)

#23     Mar 16, 2013
  4. Damn, everyone is being nice now I can't tell my joke.

#24     Mar 16, 2013
  5. I was born in a brothel...

Because my mom couldn't get the time off work.

#25     Mar 16, 2013
  6. I see you are operating under the false assumption that you are getting underneath my skin.

Quite frankly I don't recall you EVER siding with Christianity in any of the threads here .

So this sudden interest in the bible and morality of yours is just a convenient excuse for an attack upon myself as a conservative,since EVERY other effort of yours has failed miserably.

#26     Mar 16, 2013
  7. It's his inferiority complex, he thinks if he fakes religious piety he can assume the moral high ground and use it to bludgeon me with it.

What a fricken idiotic and hypocritical thing to do.

#27     Mar 16, 2013
  8. Is being a Christian more about personal salvation or more about the other inconvenient things like the meek inheriting the earth, being your brothers keeper, turning the other cheek and rejecting the selfish accumulation of riches. Because it seems to me that those on the right see it as the former whereas those on the left are more likely to see it as the latter. To me the term "Christian right" is an oxymoron.

#28     Mar 16, 2013
  9. Honestly what the fuck should we care what an atheist thinks about the competing thoughts concerning the nature of religious salvation?

#29     Mar 16, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

I think you're and ox y moron.

#30     Mar 16, 2013