Earth to Republican party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Reno and Lake Tahoe have some estates in the $3.3 million range. But other than that, I think you hit the nail on the head, Pabst :)

#41     Apr 30, 2009
  2. There has been a mass exodus from California. For those that can afford it.

#42     Apr 30, 2009
  3. Again, they are allowing the Dems to frame the debate which is illustrated by the whole, they are only interested in opposition, without giving any explanation of what they're opposed to.
    Let's pose a question. Say I'm having trouble paying my bills. My solution is to visit your house and rob you. Would it be wrong for you to "oppose" my idea? This is exactly what Obama is doing...taking from the haves and distributing to the have nots.
    The Repubs just aren't doing a very good job of explaining themselves, and of course the MSM will assist Obama in every way they can in the battle for control.

#43     Apr 30, 2009

4. The first thing to do after we weather this crisis (and that is a big if), would be to reign in government spending. But I know neither party has the guts or political will to do it. I have watched this for so many years, that I do not see it happening. Basically it is a waste of time talking about it.

#44     Apr 30, 2009
  5. Ok...agreed. As I said before ... I know what they haven't done. The question is what should they do.

#45     Apr 30, 2009
  6. You realize of course that there has been no government in the history of the world the has reigned in spending...except for maybe Charlemagne King of Franks.

#46     Apr 30, 2009
  7. "Fend For Yourselves" .. is a tough message in the face of "We Will Make Life Fair"..... considering Obama's primary audience, Hispanics and Blacks, and idiot-white-guilt-ridden-anti-religion-leftists

ObaMAO ... im waiting for him to go after farmers' land ... then he'll be officially over, or just begun.

#47     Apr 30, 2009
  8. I refreshed this three times just save you from the embarrassment of yourself.

However there it was.

#48     Apr 30, 2009
  9. excuse me?

I don't typically engage people one-on-one on these things , but please explain how your refrsehing was an attempt to save myself from embarassment?

#49     Apr 30, 2009
  10. You're offended?

You appear stupid. Is there something that I missed?

#50     Apr 30, 2009