earningswhispers review needed...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Osiris, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Osiris

Osiris

Anyone familiar with:

http://www.earningswhispers.com/

If so, I am curious how much their Basic and Premium services are...can't seem to find that info on their website...heh heh...probably a bad sign, as in quite expensive :) Likely too much for a piker like myself.

I would be interested to know what people think of their service...i mostly trade micro caps...but I am guessing that earningswhispers mostly just covers the big and mega caps?

Thanks

2. I get it for free but haven't tried to use it in years. Didn't work for me.

3. Osiris

Osiris

heh...that doesn't sound too good, maybe i will pass :)

What service is it bundled with for you...how come it is free that is?

4. I can't remember the details, its been so long ago. Just went to the website and applied for it. Not bundled with anything.

5. Worst customer service I've ever been unlucky enough to experience. I've e-mailed and/or called 6 times to get them to stop charging my credit card and no one responds.

6. Work from the other end. Stop any further payments from being charged to your card. Fill out a form and ask for a refund for what they've charged since you've being requesting they stop charging you. I've had to do this a few times with various businesses. Takes a little time but you'll get your money back from the time you've been requesting they not charge you if you can show evidence of your correspondence with them. e.e. copies of your emails and date sent.