Earnings website

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by lwlee, Apr 21, 2012.

1. I look at earnings.com. I'll have to check out some of these other suggestions.

They may be better.

#21     May 10, 2012
  2. barata

barata

I actually hadn't heard of earnings.com before this thread. Are you saying that they have a section that shows earnings for the most recent 4 quarters compared to one year ago? I checked the link you included but it only showed the current quarter earnings and compared them to the actual dollar amount of last years. What's really useful is a % (increase or decrease) comparison, and especially when you can see the comparison for more than just the current quarter.

#22     May 10, 2012
  3. I originally posted the Earnings.com website here. Glad you all like it.
    Another good one is briefing.com

click calendar, then earnings

click on the stock symbol for more earnings info each time

#23     May 10, 2012
  4. Bob111

Bob111

looks like all sources i've posted here-earnings.com,fulldisclosure and msn page that powered by thompson are gone now.
    anyone know-is it permanent or temporarily down?
    those was the best sources and use them every day.
    looks like there is no place left where public can find earnings dates for publicly traded companies. what a country! what a difference with let say year 2000,when you can find any possible data for free. including real time tick data,historical tick data etc.

#24     Apr 26, 2013
  5. Wheww!!!! Temporary.

#25     Apr 26, 2013
  6. Bob111

Bob111

yeah. they back. but i already wrote a backup scraper from yahoo earnings page using ther YQL query

#26     Apr 26, 2013
  7. Bob111

Bob111

only to find out that this YQL joke is useless,cause it's not always return same results. let say there is 10 tickers on page initially,but you wait for few secs and place same request-it will return 9. or 11.
    go figure

#27     Apr 26, 2013
  8. NoBias

NoBias

9. barata

barata

I just pulled up earnings.com, it's still there but seems to have segued into the "new" earnings.com . It still has a lot of information, but I don't see what I was originally looking for...the % comparison of this quarter's earnings to those one year previous.

#29     Apr 27, 2013
  10. VictorS

VictorS

I tell you what I would like to see.

A website that displays the stock's closing price and its change for the day of their earnings report for previous quarters. Is there any website that provides this? Any ideas?

#30     May 12, 2013