Earnings website

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by lwlee, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Bob111

Bob111

earnings.com is a top notch

also

http://investing.money.msn.com/investments/market-earnings-calendar?

but their data also comes from thompson

i was checking msn link above and noticed that there is no way to scrap the earnings data from their website. what a bunch of mofo's.
    are earnings dates of publicly listed companies became some sort of secret? this s**t really pisses me off for like last 5-7 years. nothing is for free. nothing at all. i remember good old 2000-02-man...everything is open,fairly transparent and almost everything is free for all..any data. calendars,upgrades\downgrades,news,trades from exchanges,ECN's-whatever
    not anymore. not sure what they trying to get out of it.but this whole trend looks pathetic..not investor\trader friendly..not at all..

oops..find the way around it-

http://moneycentral.ccbn.com/earning.asp?client=msn

#11     May 8, 2012
  2. how about charts that go back over 4 quarters?

i use barcharts.com, it highlights earnings day, but only goes back 4 quarters. any suggestions?

#12     May 8, 2012
  3. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Try Bigcharts.com

#13     May 8, 2012
  4. VictorS

VictorS

Any other websites you guys use related to earnings?

I like seekingalpha articles and on occasion, optionslam.com for guidance and confirmation.

#14     May 9, 2012
  5. Bob111

Bob111

for what? you gotta have your own opinion to make the final decision.
    the more info you get from someone else-the more variables you will have to play with(and to screw your mind)

#15     May 9, 2012
  6. VictorS

VictorS

Bob, you can delete your post. why do so many fakers, with all the answers always have to ruin the few decent threads on ET?
    I asked a question you dont have the answer...so dont reply. it's really that simple.

#16     May 9, 2012
  7. you may try streetinsider

#17     May 9, 2012
  8. barata

barata

Are there any earnings websites that show the nearest 4 quarters and their %change from one year ago?

#18     May 10, 2012
  9. Bob111

Bob111

#19     May 10, 2012
  10. This is a great thread ! kudos to posters !

#20     May 10, 2012