Earnings result releases after the bell 2 nite.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gaultiermale, Jun 13, 2005.

1. #11     Jun 13, 2005
  2. JORGE

JORGE

Nice call, but I've seen more than one trader blow up their account by taking sizable positions into earnings.

#12     Jun 13, 2005
  3. I agree with you fully. But I for one would like to receive updates from gaultiermale rather than not receive them. Calling for his banning is idiotic IMO considering that he is a very good guesser. :D

It creates a edge, but I feel the main mistake someone could do would be to assume that it's fool proof information when infact it's far from the fact.

#13     Jun 13, 2005
  4. If your trading methodology relies on ET calls by some "guesser" then quite clearly you are deluded about your intelligence.

But I'm sure you have backtested this liquidity providing "edge". :D

#14     Jun 13, 2005
  5. If you u think that this was a good call, you should quit trading right now.

#15     Jun 14, 2005
  6. If you want me to quit trading, then take all my money if you can.

I don't value your advice.

On the other hand, if gaultiermale wants to make another call, by all means do so... others deeply appreciate this information and the only reason why others may be calling for your banning is because they're just mad that they did not have this information first or that they did not act on it and profit.

When you're on top. Others will always try and bring you down. Gaultiermale, any future information or gusses you'd like to share with us would be deeply appreciated by those traders that like to know information.

#16     Jun 14, 2005
  7. I think you need to re-check your mattress for the faces on the bills cause that's monopoly money you have been saving up.

Stock opened down 2 points and then came down another 2.

#17     Jun 14, 2005
  8. VictorS

VictorS

Hydro, it is well known by all "elite" traders that when you post a call like "will beat 2 nite," the 2 secretly means to short. If he had written "tonight," that means you should play the stock long.

All right, All right don't bash me it's just a joke and it's 12:46 am.

#18     Jun 15, 2005
  9. Hydro - I respect you. But if someone wants to make a call like this than all I'm saying is he should be free to do so. There were a few idiots in the first page of this thread calling for his banning. That's dumb. This is a discussion board and if someone feels as if they are a good guesser, I say let them make their guesses.

#19     Jun 15, 2005
  10. Holy crap, dude, are you morons done??? He made a good guess, some people made money off his advice. THAT'S ALLL. MOVE THE HELL ON!!! Why do people on this board like to bash anything and everything so much. Could it be because they missed out and are angry at the world. Get the fuccck over it.

#20     Jun 15, 2005