Earning over 250K day trading at prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by neisykay, Apr 3, 2004.

1. damir00

damir00 Guest

not intraday, but it shows just how much volatility has disappeared from the market. this is a 80 year plot of True Daily Range for the Dow normalized to price. interesting to compare our current volatility with the base level of the great bear of the 70s...

#51     Apr 5, 2004
  2. manz66

manz66

ert used to be or still is a dj from chicago area. He has huge ego, thinks that he is a real trader and et is a full of shit. He also manages a small hedge fund.

He never helped anyone here in et. He has attitude problem and continously make wise ass remark. Basically, a troller.

:mad:

#52     Apr 5, 2004
  3. GSCO

GSCO

You're right, these stocks make their one day moves then they goto sleep. But is it not possible to play these stocks on the one day, then jump to the next big mover?? and if that is not you're strategy fine. But don't tell this guy, who's just trying to get help, that he can't make good money in this market......

...just because YOU can't.

:eek:

I'm sick of hearing you guys chirp about the "good ol' days". You guys sound like Al Bundy reminiscing over his high school football days (and if you remember, Al was funny because he was pathetic !!)

I fully understand that the really big players can't touch this stuff, but I know people making well over $100 k a month. You're right. That sucks. Would you like to have $100 k ??? How about you answer back on this board and state that you don't care about $100 000 ??? Let us all know how big you really are.

Right again, the truth is that YOU (MIKE) will only know after the fact.

While the rest of us couldn't possibly..............shit, why bother. You're right. You can't make money in this market.

#53     Apr 5, 2004
  4. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

I dont manage a small hedge fund? I trade options intraday and long term, with some hedging strat.....with a partner who lives in Tiawan.

I think im a real trader?

I am not from chicago clown, im from NYC ...but i did live in chicago and start trading there.

Some DJ? DUDE you have ur head up ur ass...read MIXMAG, MIXER, BPM, look at some house record charts,

Im not some DJ clown........

Why dont i help people like you, because if ur on ET to learn how to trade, nobody can help you.

I WILL REPEAT ONCE AGAIN, A MILLION A WEEK WAS NOT MADE BY PEOPLE AT SCHONFELD.........END OF STORY..

Now Manz66, let me get back to being a ROCKSTAR, LIVING LARGE, 6 houses 5 cars and all..........and finally as to being a troller.......OK CLOWN, thats me.

#54     Apr 5, 2004
  5. Ebo

Ebo

"Im not some DJ clown"

........Thats right....... ER will DJ for a Bar Mitzvah Or a Sweet 16! Maybe he will make those nice balloon animals for you!

#55     Apr 6, 2004
  6. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

Im down for the Bar mitzvah.......all ways willing to give back to the Tribe,....

No ballon animals.......no sweet 16,......but i will do 17 , they are legal in most states I think....

anyways......its always fund to post and read what most you clowns write, even when ur dead serious about what you write about. This is a form of entertainment for me, as i stay up late in the studios........and its entertaining during the trading day on chat, when the market is slow.

I mean, so many successful traders on this site, with reputations to boot.

How could I be so ignorant, why do i take 99% of ET to be worthless, boring 09to5ers, Johny Paycks, sally time stamp, part time invesotors with nothing to say but sheep like , stero type comments on the market and how you trade.

Now this does not go for all, I have met some good traders from this site.....

Im not PC, and sure I bullshit sometimes.....but I call a spade a spade. Most of you can kiss my ass........and those who actually have something to say rather than, LOOK AT ME, I PICK THE BEST STOCKS, or I MADE MILLIONS, or post such crap that is useless unless its used in a book titled ... MORONS AND THOSE WHO TRADE..... how can you expect me to be serious with most you clowns?

No offense to those who really contriubte usefull stuff and good discourse....

#56     Apr 6, 2004
  7. manz66

manz66

#57     Apr 6, 2004

8. er introduced me to several of the world's highest ranked money managers--- the cat is connected and is a gifted trader on top of it. you should get your facts straight before you post this drivel, the street is a VERY small place.........

surfer

#58     Apr 6, 2004
    #59     Apr 6, 2004
  10. manz66

manz66

What fact was wrong? Is he not a DJ? Did he not live in Chicago? He thinks that he is a trader and you are agreeing with that. He also agreed that he is a troller in et. If you read his past writings in et, you know that he has huge ego.

So, do not come here to support him, rather, since you know the guy, try to help him become humble and courteous.

#60     Apr 6, 2004