Earnest Advice to ET Advertisers

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Actually, you can live trade with them for free if you're willing to write your own code for it. I was not happy with NT, though. Seemed clunky and unpolished.

#21     Jul 5, 2010
  2. Thanks for the clarification. My point is that everyone who trades already has a data provider and/or trading platform. If you want people to switch based on advertising, the new platform had better come with a blowjob attachment.

#22     Jul 5, 2010
  3. Let me give it a shot...
    Yes, there's just no explaining it. Sort of like voting Republican.

(How did I do?)

#23     Jul 6, 2010
  4. Very good! Voting Republican? Or Republicans voting? Always remember this year's South Carolina senatorial primary, where Republicans crossed over in the open primary to help an unknown unqualified black candidate win the Democratic nomination. Gotta love Southern politics!

#24     Jul 6, 2010
  5. tell us more...

#25     Jul 6, 2010
  6. After a lengthy correspondence, I agreed to meet someone in person. The next morning I woke up a smelly bed in a dark trashy motel room nauseated, with a splitting headache, and with vision so blurred I could barely see where I was. My head was butted up against the headboard. My feet were wedged down to the footboard. I lay between two hot sweaty bodies so tight up against me I could barely wiggle. I looked to the right with one bloodshot eye and saw the biggest ugliest blackest woman I had ever seen in my life. In total terror I looked to the left not knowing what to expect and saw another woman only slightly less black, ugly and fat. Oh god, I thought, what have I done? I have to get out of here! Now way to climb over the fattest one without waking her. So ever so slowly I rolled toward the less fat one. I raised myself up on hands and feet and edged over the top of her in the pushup position. Just then her eyes popped wide open to the whites and she screamed in terror "No! No! Not me! I'se de bridesmaid!"

#26     Jul 6, 2010
  7. As I understand it, she told the police afterwards that she was only pretending to be asleep, hoping you'd eventually lose interest and leave. He said/she said.

#27     Jul 6, 2010
  8. However you interpret the indisputable facts of the matter, it is wise to know the people you correspond with on ET.

#28     Jul 6, 2010
  9. i guess i am kinda slow.

which one of the two was jack hershey?

#29     Jul 6, 2010
  10. I remember Jack's service to the U.N. :p

#30     Jul 6, 2010