Earn2Trade Founder Charged With Fraud

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by LCK2000, Sep 10, 2020.

1. tango29

tango29

I asked that a while ago, and received no response from E2T or Topstep.

#251     Sep 18, 2020

2. For this case, I tried Harvard 3 times.
    3 failures

#252     Sep 18, 2020
  3. Dreadsen

Dreadsen

I was asking because i agreed with the images. I was impressed that someone , somewhere put in the work to create them and i was interested in reading more from the source.

#253     Sep 21, 2020
  4. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Masten is listed as representing both Earn2Trade and Helios as of September 1, 2020, when the LLC tax was paid in Wyoming. Has he filed a separation from one or both companies?

https://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/Fil...161175226138093216184064128054183061068043204

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    #254     Sep 21, 2020
  5. From both companies. I understand that he was still part of the company during the year of the filing so he signed.

#255     Sep 21, 2020
  6. I passed the Earn2Trade $150,000 mini, got funded, so far everything has been going just fine, except for quite a few of my own stupid trades. I guess time will tell. Until then it's trading Earn2Trade as usual, at least till 9/30/2020 when they indicate a change is coming.

Most Importantly!; I will say that if you cannot pass a Gauntlet, resets if needed and all, you will NEVER trade successfully in your own account, prop, whatever, for very long. I need other traders to lose money, prop, private, whatever, so that I can make money.

Best trading to all,
    -Flash

#256     Sep 22, 2020
    bzakari, Onra and LCK2000 like this.
  7. trade2020

trade2020

I would definitely agree that if you are a day trader that closes out all positions to be flat at the end of each session that if you cannot pass a mini gauntlet then you would more than likely not be able to trade your own account either. If you are a position trader or swing trader that needs wide stops and holds onto positions through 1 or more sessions or potentially several days to a week at a time then that is a different story

QUOTE="Most Importantly!; I will say that if you cannot pass a Gauntlet, resets if needed and all, you will NEVER trade successfully in your own account, prop, whatever, for very long. I need other traders to lose money, prop, private, whatever, so that I can make money.

Best trading to all,
    -Flash[/QUOTE]

#257     Sep 22, 2020
  8. Dreadsen

Dreadsen

Question. Was some of your own mistakes that you mentioned accidentally trading more contracts than you were allowed?

#258     Sep 22, 2020
  9. No, never. In the Gauntlet and the Funded account sometimes I take a trade, just to trade. You think you see an opportunity, but the mind plays tricks. etc, etc. --best trading

#259     Sep 22, 2020
  10. Juni085

Juni085

Earn2Trade will be moving trading accounts to a new partner firm, and is in the final stages of setup. All those currently passing the Gauntlet and/or Gauntlet Mini examinations will be able to temporarily join Helios Trading Partners in LiveSim while the process is completed, or wait to join the new prop trading firm in a live account as soon as the setup is complete. This move may require a small delay in processing the candidates over to the new trading firm, but we will provide updates of the status and notify the community as the developments proceed.

Those who are currently trading live accounts in Helios Trading Partners can continue to trade and withdraw profit up until the end of September 30th, at which point their accounts will be moved over to the new prop trading firm. They will also have the option of continuing in LiveSim at Helios Trading Partners if they so choose during the handover period.

#260     Sep 25, 2020