Earn2Trade - delay in live account setup

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Peblo, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Peblo

Peblo Guest

@Earn2Trade
    Have Helios Trading Partners stopped functioning? I am waiting for ages for my live account. No reply to emails. What is going on?

2. There has been a delay owing to Helios’ move to a new brokerage, and that coronavirus has kept most of the brokerage employees at home. They recently sent out a message to all of the candidates informing them of the delay. However from what we understood most of the delays have been handled. Have you spoken with Helios?

3. Peblo

Peblo Guest

I sent them several emails. No reply. I passed my Gauntlet last Friday.
    Can you bring my case to their attention? I do not know what to do - I see some opportunities and cannot trade them.

What broker are they using now and why the change?

4. You sent them several emails and they did not reply? How many is several? That's not very like them at all.

For reference, one week is not very long at all to setup a brokerage account. Please remember it is not a sim account, it is a real brokerage account in your name and you need to get approved by the FCM.

Where are you in the process? Have you already signed your agreement? Have you already submitted your documents? I would ask you to please try to contact them again and if you have a problem contacting them you can reach out to Earn2Trade customer support for some assistance to contact them.

5. Peblo

Peblo Guest

I have sent them around 5 emails. I have contacted E2T chat - they referred me to Helios. It is a vicious circle.
    I had a live account previously so no documents were needed. What should I do?

6. Five emails? That is too many. Ok, can you send me a dm with your personal information so I can check what's going on for you?

7. Ok, they said that you sent them several emails today and that they've been in contact with you since you first messaged. Please have some patience. Next time you can also message me personally, this really isn't something that needs to be in a public forum.

8. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

Why shouldn’t it be public ?

9. Peblo

Peblo Guest

Just an observation - while E2T support is amazing and contactable via chat, email or phone, it is quite the opposite for Helios where you can only send an email and get a reply - or not. Perhaps they could make themselves available via Skype or other live chat app.

10. Because the individual passed on Friday, which means the account probably wasn't even processed (manually checked) until Monday. That means even the certificate would likely go out Monday or Tuesday before Helios even gets notified of the pass. Therefore, Helios likely got notified of the pass by Wednesday or even Thursday, which is yesterday or the day before yesterday. We are not one company. It just doesn't seem like grounds to be concerned about whether the company stopped functioning if emails weren't responded to in one or two days, or refer to communication between the companies as a "vicious cycle". It seems to me to be a personal issue that could be resolved by reaching out to the support or me personally, I just don't see what is the need for a thread about it.

#10     Apr 3, 2020
    Sekiyo likes this.