Earn a 62% return on your money between now and March betting on Dean

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 4, 2003.

1. LMAO This doesn't even have to be said all I can say is LMFAO

IOWA was such a joke.. why the hell is Iowa deciding for the rest of the nation anyway. Bill Maher right, we need to update this system.. Maybe if we did you guys wouldn't be loosing your tradesport bets on political circus platforms.

:p

#21     Jan 20, 2004
  2. I was watching Deans loud concession(?) speech last night, and a person at my house thought I was watching wwe wrestling.

I wouldn't want to have a nickel on that guy after the way he yelled out the states he thinks he's going to compete in. He's pscho. He should have been much more humble.

#22     Jan 20, 2004
  3. TGregg

TGregg

Sounds like a nice short to me, FWIW. When everyone thinks the market is going up, it ain't.

Not that I am shorting Dean, I stay out of that stuff.

#23     Jan 20, 2004
  4. I agree. This thread was a huge joke. It's like saying the Lakers are a sure thing at the beginning of the season.

I see that Dean is NOT favored anymore, and is now a hefty 3 to 1 to win the nomination. The bozos in this thread wanted you to bet on him when he was under even money! That's the worst bet of all-time!

And see how quick they are to admit their error!:p

#24     Jan 20, 2004
  5. If everyone on tradesports thinks he will win, why is he 3 to 1 then?:p

#25     Jan 20, 2004
  6. I'm definitely not singling you out, maverick. Actually, it's only nolan-wiggle-sam, hello_dollars and reardon medal i'm laughing at.

At least you were man enough to throw in your 2 cents. You didn't cut and run like those cowards.

#26     Jan 20, 2004
  7. Democrat primaries should be held where only a lot of Democrats live. Like Watts, the South Bronx, the Kremlin and in centers for abortion on demand.

#27     Jan 20, 2004