Earn a 62% return on your money between now and March betting on Dean

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, unfortunately I don't have any money in that account right now. But that was and still is easy money for whoever takes it. That contract is going to 100!

#11     Dec 11, 2003
  2. Dean gets the nomination? I hope so, it will mean a landslide for GWB. Did you see the crap Dean has been putting out? Not even trying to refute the ridiculous urban legend of alleged White House prior knowledge of the 9/11 attack. Like the WP said today, Dean is way too undisciplined to handle the office.

#12     Dec 11, 2003
  3. A good investment. Dean will win.

#13     Jan 9, 2004
  4. It's not an investment , it's GAMBLING!!

How's the sure thing looking now?? How much money did reardon, nolan-vinny-sam, maverick, hello_dollars etc make this week touting their sure thing??

Never confuse a gamble for an investment. It's like me saying, "bet the Lakers, they're a sure thing to win NBA championship, earn 100% on your money!" They're a sure thing until they're not.

This thread shows how dumb some of you are.

#14     Jan 17, 2004
  5. How are you all making out on your sure thing investment today??

#15     Jan 19, 2004
  6. Is it too late for me to get in on the sure thing?

#16     Jan 19, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

James I hate to break this to you, I hate Dean with a passion, however, I think it is becoming very obvious now that far left wing liberals cannot sell themselves in the midwest. You know what the funny thing is, I still think Dean will take New Hampshire. Iowa has not been a very accurate proxy for the nomination in the past. I am surprised by how bad Dean is doing. But I don't think this is surprising a lot of people. The Bush people are really rooting for Dean to win so he will get a lot of extra support in New Hampshire and South Carolina. Just my .02. I have no money on this though.

#17     Jan 19, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

BTW, for what it's worth, Dean is still killing everyone on tradesports. No one is even close to him. Kerry has half the bid that he does. Not even the traders on tradesports are worried. I think that speaks volumes.

#18     Jan 19, 2004
  9. Uhh, nice spin.

You liked Dean @ 60 (scale 1-100), meaning you were willing to lay 4/5 on this bet. Now Dean is @ 40 , which is 3/2 and rising.

You just lost 20 points on your bet, and what's your spin?

#19     Jan 19, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have no reason to spin since I have no money on the table. But I can tell you right now, I still think Dean is going to get the nomination and so does everyone on tradesports. There is no one even close to him. I can't wait to hear what you have to say after New Hampshire.

#20     Jan 19, 2004