Earn 2 Trade the gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Jun 25, 2018.

1. GuyCL

GuyCL

I notice there hasnt been as much interest in the Prop trading companies lately.. I will be trying the Earn2 trade program on Monday. Definitely the best company of any of the others listed on here and the price is perfect for starting . a realistic qualifying time frame for me was never less than 30 days. so this special they are running makes it affordable to take it deeper.

#961     Nov 15, 2019
  2. GuyCL

GuyCL

Have you started a new Gauntlet..

#962     Nov 15, 2019
  3. No I trade the micros...

#963     Nov 15, 2019
  4. GuyCL

GuyCL

The more I considered last night, the more it may not make sense for my style , even at $189 for the $315 package.
    1) I scalp 5 tick targets and i dont get enough trades a day
    2) what I do works on CL GC and RTY NQ YM .
    3) with at least 1/2 of the trades being ^^^ restricted to $5 per contract, it would take forever to qualify.
    a decent week "average " for this system would be 20 net ticks including commissions

restricted at 3 contracts for the YM RTY and NQ would be so slow.. could take several months to qualify.

Nothing goes as planned. Im working on a couple trades that would net 10 or more, but thats down the road.. Not sure i could wait 10 -12 weeks to get over the $1500 mark using RTY NQ and YM at 3 contracts

Im pretty sure the scaling up contract plan on 100K or any plan applies to the qualifying too and not just the funded.

#964     Nov 16, 2019
  5. The scaling plan does apply to the Gauntlet Mini and the funded account. I recently took the $100k Gauntlet Mini and passed. Attached is my dashboard from within E2T and the offer letter I received which list the same rules for the funded account as the test.

E2T Gauntlet Mini - Passed.png

#965     Dec 27, 2019
    tyro, Franz and Baron like this.
  6. canoe

canoe

were you not given a list of instruments that you were allowed to trade? or are those who pass the gauntlet now allowed to trade all instruments?

previously they only let you trade the instruments you were profitable in.

#966     Dec 27, 2019
  7. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

The limited asset restriction is only for the regular Gauntlet.

#967     Dec 27, 2019
    nguyentrader and canoe like this.
  8. Franz

Franz

but still no Eurex?

#968     Dec 28, 2019
  9. Peblo

Peblo Guest

I know it has been discussed before but I can't get it. In the Live/Live Sim account I execute using my platform where I enter the Rithmic login provided by E2T/Helios. If I do not pay the $105 data fee, will I still be able to log in and place orders using these credentials?

#969     Jan 7, 2020
  10. E2T has first class support. You should be asking them directly and they will get you fixed up in no time. You do not need to pay the data fee until you pass the Gauntlet and go under contract with Helios.

#970     Jan 7, 2020