Earn 2 Trade the gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Jun 25, 2018.

1. coskinas

coskinas

I believe you can still do that, bpj. That $429 is your money.

#901     Sep 18, 2019
  2. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

That’s fine. You would be able to withdraw it.

#902     Sep 18, 2019
  3. GuyCL

GuyCL

I wish I could take advantage of this program. My indicators I believe will only work in Ninja

#903     Sep 25, 2019
  4. GuyCL

GuyCL

Your crazy. Its as clear as can be. And the bar exam has nothing to do with court rules. Do all attorneys make the same or do they have to prove themselves first. If you lost 9.7% in practice to pass, doesnt mean your a good risk. The two sets make total sense. Would you rather have the set of rules be what the funded rules say for the practice trial? didnt think so. So they make it easy for you get qualified and under 10 %, but this is like beating a dead horse

#904     Sep 25, 2019
  5. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

You can use NT during the Gauntlet and LiveSim if you have a license. You can also use it during funded trading if you have a grandfathered license.

#905     Sep 25, 2019
  6. GuyCL

GuyCL

Post a statement of your account

#906     Sep 25, 2019
  7. GuyCL

GuyCL

Grandfathered from NT ?

#907     Sep 25, 2019
  8. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

If you are the owner of a multibroker lifetime NT License that was purchased before July 2014, you will be able to use your platform for your LiveSim account and your Helios account.

#908     Sep 25, 2019
  9. GuyCL

GuyCL

Do you know how many realestate Agents, Attorneys Insurance agents, Pay for the exams and get nothing out of it ? Or fail and take it over.

#909     Sep 25, 2019
  10. GuyCL

GuyCL

Thank you. Im not , I came from Forex. But talking with a friend today he said maybe I could look at my charts on NT, but trade your platform. Issue is im a scalper and what if the chrts didnt line up.

#910     Sep 25, 2019