Earn 2 Trade the gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Jun 25, 2018.

1. p0box4

p0box4

I managed to recover the account and am now waiting for confirmation and an offer.
    However because of these stupid mistakes i made i will probably only get the minimum offer.

During the last 2 weeks i have done some more back testing, reviewed my past trades and noticed that my system gives the best performance in volatile markets and that the biggest reason for failing was my concentration, i had trouble staying focused during both the EU and US session, so i went looking for a solution.

From now on i will only trade the NQ, volume charts instead of time based charts and only during the first 2 hours of the US open, if necessary i can also trade the last hour of the US session. This way i know for sure that i will get some signals every day, because of the volume charts my stops will be smaller and i will get more signals, last but not least i know when i need to be ready and focused instead of staring at my screens for 10 hours a day.

#581     Dec 29, 2018
    pfsthib likes this.
  2. Just in case anyone is interested, this has been my experience with Earn2Trade so far:

I passed my 60 day gauntlet with a 10% return. I was offered $25,000 and I accepted. I am currently just waiting for the account to be set up. The staff at E2T that I have interacted with has been really helpful. My gut feeling is that with E2T, they actually want to fund traders. With Topstep, which I spent some time at too (I had 2 live accounts there), it seemed like they were more about collecting combine fees. Obviously both E2T and TST are going to want to make money on those fees, but TST felt like they had some rules in place to ensure that people don't get to the funded account stage. You pass the combine, then you have the "live trader preparation" phase (or whatever it was called), which is just another combine that you have to pass. Kinda smelled like BS to me.

Just my 2c anyway

#582     Jan 20, 2019
  3. Ryan, will you guys offer a track for equities?

#583     Jan 23, 2019
  4. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Once we have enough demand to justify the cost! Plus offering it on the funding side has issues as equity traders working for a prop firm need a license.

#584     Jan 23, 2019
    Risepoint1879 likes this.
  5. Going to give Earn2trade a try. Will let you know what happens at End of March.

#585     Jan 31, 2019
  6. Franz

Franz

Can‘t believe there‘s no demand in Eurex.
    Bunds are not that bad ......

#586     Feb 1, 2019
    CALLumbus likes this.
  7. mm2mm

mm2mm

a guy from that website passed the gauntlet and got funded 10K with 10%dd only $1000 to lose... what a waste of time

#587     Feb 3, 2019
  8. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

If he only got $10,000 with 10%, then it's most likely that he barely passed and had an unfavorable drawdown. At the end of the day, the prop firm still has a duty to protect their funds. If you don't do well and demonstrate good risk management, the prop firm is probably going to want you to demonstrate good risk management with live funds before increasing the offer. It's not often people are only given 10/10 and there are plenty who get the full 25k. In fact, I'm aware of an instance where someone was given the $25,000 with 20% drawdown, they wiped the 20% and were given even more money. It's really just about how well you perform. Even if you were only given $10,000 and 10%, if you end up wiping the $1,000 you only paid (max) $349 out of your own pocket to lose someone else $1,000.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    #588     Feb 3, 2019
    tradethereaction likes this.
  9. Hey Ryan, how many people have been funded 25k vs 10k? I appreciate your transparency. One of the reasons I joined.

ey

#589     Feb 3, 2019
  10. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

I can’t give exact numbers for competitive reasons but I can tell you there are more that get funded with 25k than 10k. Lately several have been taking advantage of the Gauntlet guarantee and getting refunded as well!

#590     Feb 3, 2019
    tradethereaction likes this.