Earn 2 Trade the gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Overnight

Overnight

And on and on does your message flow.

Well, yeah. This username you are now using to post this message is obviously an alias. So which regular ET user are you really, and why are you posting anonymously?

I HATE people who hide behind anonymity. It is so....disingenuous, man.

#571     Nov 15, 2018
  2. Overnight

Overnight

As far as the gauntlet thing, I have said it before and I will say it again...Offer the thing for free, and you will make a lot more money than by charging people to take it with "drawdown limits".

That is NOT how the real world works in futures.

#572     Nov 15, 2018
  3. TRS

TRS

And offering someone a free opportunity to trade futures is how the futures markets work in the real world?
    The trade candidates should have some skin in the game.

#573     Nov 16, 2018
    pfsthib likes this.
  4. Does anyone here have any advice on a firm similar to Earn2Trade that offers stock and/or options trading??

#574     Nov 18, 2018
  5. p0box4

p0box4

Time for another update, balance currently at 28467,20$ so a return of 13,87%.
    16 trading sessions left.

#575     Nov 20, 2018
  6. Do you have an update on your funding experience?

#576     Dec 13, 2018
  7. So now you can reset your gauntlet.

#577     Dec 14, 2018
  8. p0box4

p0box4

I have made some stupid mistakes (meant to execute a few trades on the demo account provided with the Gauntlet account because i was working on a second strategy, these where ES trades which i had absolutely no intention on doing in my Gauntlet account).
    Because of this i experienced a large draw down and as a reaction to that i made a few more stupid trades in an attempt to recover the draw down (very foolish mistake).

There where some other issues as well and because of all this Ryan offered me a 2 week extension on my Gauntlet so i have some time to recover my account.
    It will be hard to do but i will try anyway.

Very unfortunate since i was doing very well before these mistakes, had a nice return and a decent average risk:reward.

#578     Dec 14, 2018
    caacapital likes this.
  9. I know I can make the $2k but it’s so easy but still so hard. I might do another earn2trade combine in Jan. The errors that result in revenge trades always does it.

#579     Dec 14, 2018
  10. #580     Dec 14, 2018