Earn 2 Trade the gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Jun 25, 2018.

1. I've actually acknowledged that these are the most realistic terms compared to TST and Oneup if someone was to actually offer money to people for trading.

#41     Jul 3, 2018
  2. is there a working coupon code?

#42     Jul 4, 2018
  3. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

We always have some sort of promotion going on :) Rather than posting a code here that may expire by the time people see it in the future, I advise to come talk with our chat and see what the current offer is.

#43     Jul 4, 2018
  4. truetype

truetype

Call before midnight and get two account blowouts for the price of one!

#44     Jul 4, 2018
    CALLumbus and volente_00 like this.
  5. Lukas V

Lukas V

You didn't really answer my question there, and didn't really answer it here, either, Ryan.

It's all you've tried, so far.

#45     Jul 6, 2018
  6. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Hey, I understand the question, but I really can't offer anything but a clear, honest and transparent description of what we offer and how we see we're different (regulatory, taxes, flexibility, etc). Whichever model customers prefer and decide to go with is entirely up to them. We appreciate the feedback nonetheless and the discussion as well. Any conversation will help people understand what they get into and we urge all potential buyers to do their research.

#46     Jul 6, 2018
    Lukas V, Illini Trader and Xela like this.
  7. truetype

truetype

No matter how generous the terms you offer, the trolls will complain. Don't sweat it.

#47     Jul 6, 2018
  8. volente_00

volente_00

What's the biggest account size you can work up to if one shows a proven performance on the 25k account ?

#48     Jul 7, 2018
  9. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

The current planned max funding amount with our prop firm partners is $1M, at which point they suggest and can assist with the trader transitioning to a structure like a CPO/CTA.

#49     Jul 7, 2018
  10. traderjo

traderjo

Gauntlet/ Combine you name it, the business model still raises a fundamental question and I was hoping looking at your past posts you will be more forthcoming than your competition!
    1) Type" of "Pro firm"
    Real Tier one "True PROP Firms" dont charge people they hunt for talent in same way as any other business, by screening people on some sort of entrance test + past experience + interview and then test them during evaluation period. When did you hear Google/ Ford "Charging" a combine or a test or a Gauntlet fee to prospective engineers who want to work in these firms?
    This model of your and others seems to be based upon "grab as many test fees as possible and hope very few pass and very few will be funded. and even if few have to be funded that money actually comes from accumulated test fees charged
    I believe you disclosed that only 20% have been funded ( your competition avoids that question) so would the following be correct
    as an example 100 apply and pay $2500 Boot camp each = 250,000 Cash in, 20 pass and funded to the tun of ?
    Which brings me to the next question
    2) When an applicant passes the Boot camp etc
    - what is the actual a/c size he is given
    - Is it actual cash amount or Notional?
    - If cash then is it only about day trading? or overnight? because as you know if it is only day trading for a mere $500 on 1 ES anybody can pretend to fund a trader to the tune of $125000 "Notional"
    - If actual then again same question day or overnight
    Please use a ES as an example
    3) Regulatory:
    To join an equity prop in USA one has to pass various exams set by regulators'
    - Is it true that if it is Futures trading such licencing is not necessary
    To be Prop offering Equity the firms need to be a Broker Dealer , with futures is that not necessary?

4) Your structure: so why is it that the company that sells the "education" is different than the company ? and is it really different the ownership seems to be same who is a Prop? is it because
    a) As a education seller are you are not subject to any regulatory scrutiny and licencing ( It seems in US anybody can out out a shingle and sell "Trading education " with tall claims with no regulatory oversight
    b) The CTA can't sell education?
    c) IS the firm you mention as the prop firm a CTA if it is then where are the published past results?

Something is not kosher here I hope I am wrong
    It seems this business model is great for the promoter but for end user? I doubt
    Now now I know people who are already converted and think that this is best thing since sliced bread are going to attack me with following points
    1) Everyobody does not have maths degree and cant join a top tier prop firm purely on his / her merits , so IT IS OK to sell such (questionable) deal!
    2) Getting funded is not that important the "Education" is worth the fee! ( if it is then why the education seller is not managing public money and instead selling the "Education" )
    3) A university degree does not guarantee success in life so why should a consumer expect success from this "Education"
    WOW comparing a $xxx a month Combine or a Boot camp by small business to a established University which has millions in assets + manpower before they can sell their "Education"
    4) It is free world so nothing wrong in selling such dream .. buyer beware is that all that is required to be disclosed .. screw the unsuspecting

I hope E2T is above all this but at this stage it all seems to be the copy cat of similar Pseudo prop model... grab the newbees for fees month in month out....
    by the way as mentioned is my other posts, I did get selected for a try a "Proper trial with a small prop who DOES not charge any fees and selected candidates based on online test about fin markets + trading exp , Although I passed the first filter and got to trade a very small real account for 28 days, I did not make the final cut.. which was fine but that affirmed my conviction that "True prop firms" don't charge people to get in! as simple as that
    Sorry for the length of the post but for life of me I cant see why people dont see these glaring issues!

#50     Jul 12, 2018
    m_apollo and caacapital like this.