Earn 2 Trade the gauntlet

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Jun 25, 2018.

1. FTDK

FTDK

No it doesn't, we cant cant even see at what prices the orders where placed and executed.

#991     Mar 24, 2020
  2. FTDK

FTDK

If you keep editing your posts like this it is going to be hard to give accurate replies :D.

Again, without more information about the orders it is impossible to give accurate information about what could have happened.

#992     Mar 25, 2020
  3. Opcodes

Opcodes

why did you stop the oanda program?

#993     Jun 1, 2020
  4. We have a large candidate base outside of the United States and they were unhappy with the 50:1 restriction in the United States. At that time we simply believed we could not operate a competitive examination. We are planning on a solution in the very near future.

#994     Jun 1, 2020
  5. Opcodes

Opcodes

I'm not from US and the broker/regulation here limit to 20:1

no problem

#995     Jun 1, 2020
  6. With me having time between step 1 and step 2 and hopefully Step 2 and the pro account. I decided to consider thr 50k with the higher profit target $3k gives a daily profit restriction of $900 still very restrictive but at least its more than what my daily loss would be. Looking at the website on withdraws it says brokerage fees will be take from withdraws? What does that mean aren’t brokerages fees already taken on a per trade basis?

#996     Jun 8, 2020
  7. Yes, you are right the brokerage fees are taken on a per trade basis. Regarding withdrawals, the brokerage fee = the broker wire fee.

#997     Jun 8, 2020
    Baron likes this.
  8. Just a heads up gang.....

For shits and giggles I responded to a mini gauntlet (lifetime price) offer.....ahem......but whatever, that's not the point.

Make sure you recognize that the amount of contracts you are allowed to trade is UP TO, not that you can right away like anywhere else. Got dinged for opening up a total of three contracts and scaling in. Was up 1.2 percent after Fed decided to bail people out again today. Was only allowed 2 contracts.

Nothing else to say but I canceled. It was the most exciting 15 mins of my life. I figure it was entertainment at only 99 USD. Just make sure you read all about that. And for fuck's sake, don't use that crappy platform they have. Use something else w/ Rithmic.

Cheers all

#998     Jun 15, 2020
    caacapital likes this.
  9. Just curious which platform you were referring to? One of the free ones, Finamark or Overcharts? Can you tell us what was wrong with whatever platform you were using?

#999     Jun 15, 2020
  10. legionx

legionx

I was guilty of that too but somewhat. I actually forgot :lol: Oh and I did the lifetime tingy this week but 50k is not enough for me, and I don't want to trade micros.

#1000     Jun 16, 2020