Early signs of a 'double dip' in housing prices

Discussion in 'Economics' started by universaller, Feb 10, 2010.

1. wave

wave

Achilles,

I have been trying to dig deep into the details, hitting a thick wall every time. The employees have been given strict instructions to not answer any related questions that might show what is really going on. If I manage to break one of them and then suddenly "disappear", you know then that I figured out the corrupt game they are running.

#11     Feb 10, 2010
  2. JRL

JRL

Would somebody mind explaining the informative/predictive value of CDS', as they relate to future economic performance? What do the large numbers indicate? How is the data used?

Thanks in advance.

#12     Feb 10, 2010
  3. Banjo

Banjo

4. pspr

pspr

I've got to hand it to the posters on this thread. I would never be able to live under a bridge waiting for another decline in home prices. :D

#14     Feb 10, 2010
  5. lol. well-played.

#15     Feb 10, 2010
  6. Brain dead Ben thinks if he can just hide all the losses everyone will start burying themselves in debt again to get this dying POS economy going again. He doesnt have a fucking clue about anything. he didnt understand why the market collapased and all the solutions are in the exact opposite direction.

protecting the banks doesnt fix the problems and all is bullshit theories about what people should be doing are complete garbage. Stop the stupid equations and take the losses and let fail what needs to fail.

#16     Feb 10, 2010
  7. More and more of those who couldn't wait are now under the bridge.

#17     Feb 10, 2010
  8. either way your under the bridge, my powder is dry but I am getting tired.

#18     Feb 10, 2010
  9. MattF

MattF

sheesh...why not just build your own damn home? Could be a hell of a lot cheaper and little interest to boot because the loan's a lot smaller...:D

#19     Feb 10, 2010
  10. Especially with a lot more poor folks Habitat for Humanity will have a backlog. :p

#20     Feb 10, 2010