early retirement made easy

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mr double, Feb 20, 2008.

1. lol, not really!

Cut losses short and get on the right side of the market is a better idea, as proved by Mr Double's latest fiasco. He's got cash tied up in margin and another 250 pips worth of losses whereas the trades I posted on Saturday afternoon are 250 pips in profit today, it's pretty obvious which strategy makes financial sense :p

And no, I didn't take the trades, I'm just proving a point is all.

#11     Feb 25, 2008

2. yes,if you know how to trade.i have 149 trades ,131 profitable and 18 losses ,even that 18 losses could be redused if i diddnt use to much leverage ,when i have margin call,and most of that losses turn into profits later,i just closed them because i saw better opportunities
    bottom line i can double,triple and coudrople,beause i know what i am doing,i know how to make money

#12     Feb 25, 2008
  3. i am riding on the right side ,other wise i woudnt have 131 profitable trades,chek other my systems System Details: low risk long term value fund(ETF)
    all trades profitable 100% return. from all system on collective ,where this system stands :wtf:nly 1,7% systems have less risky APD and 98,3 have more riski APD stats
    System Details: My picks return 40% ,91,7 % of all system have more riski APD,
    my fiasko only in that because i didn't wath the market,my girl freind left me,i am mentaly scik ,i drink a lot to cope with that,even positive forex ,yes it sank but if you trade equal size trades you wold be 4,350 pips profit,i lost because of the leverage and am realy sorry to all subscibers ,i know their savings are lost and it's my fault,i don't want to live,i am sorry

#13     Feb 25, 2008
  4. lol, you're just too funny!

If you knew what you were doing you wouldn't overleverage your account, you wouldn't get margin calls, and you wouldn't wipe out accounts.

It's reassuring to know schmucks like you still exist in this market.

By the way your initial trades are heavily in the red, Gbp/Jpy is down 318 pips, Eur/Usd down 146, oh and Eur/Gbp is up 20 pips, that's assuming you haven't added to your losers.

Yup, you know what you're doing alright.....

#14     Feb 25, 2008
  5. I think you're on the wrong forum, you need these people, and these, and this website.

If all that fails then this might be a solution.

#15     Feb 25, 2008
  6. bla bla bla,shut the ...k up, i am the trader and i know that in 1 month eur and gbp will be down,instead of that you better provide your trading history,before writig i am ,i am

#16     Feb 25, 2008
  7. Dude, get help quick. You're a lunatic.

#17     Feb 25, 2008
  8. lol, how is my trading history going to help a schmuck like you? I've already given you 250 pips in one day while your trades are more than 450 pips in the red!

You, a trader? Yeah, ok :p

I hope you've got a good pension sorted out because at this rate you won't be retiring on your trading profits, that's for sure!

#18     Feb 25, 2008

9. it won't,i already know how to do it,better tell how many you lost,all your emty words means nothing untill you show your deeds
    don't worry about my retirement,i got trading method,that lookslike if you coming in warehouse full of $$$ bils with truk and traler and start shovel them ,just a little thinkthrough and tweaking when i feel better and my account will be groing by lips and bounds

#19     Feb 25, 2008
  10. lol, you live in your own little dream world don't you :p

That's fine and harmless but encouraging other people to follow your reckless way of 'trading' isn't a nice thing to do. You've burned several accounts already and it's only a matter of time before you kill another one with your strategy, why drag other people down with you?

As for trading, I really wouldn't know where to start to try and help you, and to be honest I wouldn't even want to try. Your understanding of what trading is about is all wrong, your psychology is screwed up, and your money and trade management is an absolute farce. That could all be sorted out given a lot of time and patience probably, but not while you're delusional about knowing what you're doing.

I think you have a lot more problems to address than simply not knowing how to trade though, have you perhaps considered professional help or maybe some sort of medication?

#20     Feb 26, 2008