early open sunday for nymex energy

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by SethArb, Aug 29, 2008.

1. I operate under the belief that higher crude prices will be good for the U.S. Economy in the long-run as it forces the development of alternative energy, or at the very least get half the overweight morons off the roads.

I hope the hurricane misses New Orleans

#31     Aug 30, 2008
  2. and yes Ath I am down slighty on natty (my entry was at 8.03) but it looks like OTC natty is trading at 8.43 so ive got a good profit locked in, that open is gonna be wild asfuck tommorow.

Kin yes I totally agree man, its not a popular stance but its a true one. The only cure for high prices is high prices

#32     Aug 30, 2008
  3. I hope you blow out spectacularly.

#33     Aug 30, 2008
  4. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Don't hate the player, hate the game. You got a problem with speculating in the futures markets??

#34     Aug 30, 2008

5. thanks pal I dont think I will, but I apprecaite the well wishing anyways!!

#35     Aug 30, 2008
  6. Yeah, you got it. I've got a problem with some random asswipe speculating on oil. I do have a problem with an asswipe wishing misery on others so he can earn a few hundred on a one lot.

If you're long, fine... learn to shut your fucking hole.

#36     Aug 30, 2008
  7. You sound bitter to me.

#37     Aug 30, 2008
  8. I am long vol in USO, a 200 lot time spread, long deltas. I guarantee I have more in the game than this fool. And no, I do not wish to profit from death and destruction. I've owned the position for two weeks.

#38     Aug 31, 2008

9. Would you have traded an event like 9/11 say if it had happened here in London on Canary Wharf ?

#39     Aug 31, 2008
  10. Interesting, thanks for the info. Last night it was 8.50 when I looked, now 8.11. Too bad they don't have crude oil OTC (at least that I can find)

#40     Aug 31, 2008