Early Canadian election results looking like a Possible Conservative Majority.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 2, 2011.

1. Indeed. I guess sometimes the best campaign is not campaigning at all! :D

#31     May 3, 2011
  2. #32     May 3, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Croissant parley vous frenchyswah, tut!

#33     May 3, 2011
  4. Tu n'a meme pas la logique pour analyser des donnees d'immigration encore moins parler une seconde langue, connard.

#34     May 3, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Here's what google translate gives:

You did not even logic to analyze data migration much less speak a second language, asshole

French is such an inefficient language.

#35     May 3, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

It will be a cold day in hell before i rely on anyone from Quebec to accomplish something useful for the rest of Canada. They want handouts from everyone else in Canada, there is no way a movement based on personal responsibility will ever take flight in quebec.

#36     May 3, 2011
  7. I thought Layton might have got the sympathy vote walking around all the time with a cane, lol. Ignatieff was a poor choice for the Liberal leadership, maybe they will find a better replacement at the next leadership convention. Glad Harper got a majority, let's see what his party can accomplish. Hopefully the same will occur at the provincial election level in Ontario, put the Conservatives in with a majority there too.....

erie

#37     May 3, 2011
  8. Ehh, you're probably right... But they still have really hot chicks!! (that aren't brainwashed to hate men from age 5)

#38     May 3, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can vouch for that, I was in Quebec City several years ago. There's just something about a 20 something year old hottie speaking french.
    Even if I can't understand a word they were saying.

#39     May 3, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

Yeah I have been to Montreal lots, tons of hot single women, I think its cause their men are a bunch of pansies, the problem with those ignorant french women is if you dont speak french they want nothing to do with you. I think french people are geneticially predisposed to being complete cunts to anyone who isnt French. So its "hard to get in" pardon the pun. :D

#40     May 3, 2011