EA for trading on news. Good for part time traders.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Andy4Rum, Oct 1, 2018.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

The only point I wanted to identify your strategy is then to suggest you to read real case experiences trading with news straddle. There are loads of articles and discussions which can help to improve your strategy.

#31     Jun 13, 2019
    Andy4Rum likes this.
  2. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

yep, sounds good... I found, that too many theory is really slow down my activity... as soon as I start analyze too much - I missed almost all trades, because as much conditions you add - than less trades you made... and frankly speaking - it's FX and NEWS... results are still very and very unexpected sometimes... suddenly :)

#32     Jun 24, 2019
  3. Esha.J

Esha.J

Trading news are always surprising to results of it. None can predict the news 100%.

#33     Jun 25, 2019
    Andy4Rum likes this.
  4. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

yes, that's true... that's why less theory and more practice is the clue to success here...

#34     Jun 27, 2019
  5. I don't think it's effective!

#35     Jul 25, 2019
  6. Esha.J

Esha.J

Practice will make you understand that how the situation can be handle and how it can be worse to survive.

#36     Jul 28, 2019
  7. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

practice is the best way to go. For me, news is the only way to get good profit due lack of time. I know its risky, but with right sets based on practice - still possible to be in profit.

#37     Aug 5, 2019
  8. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

they uploaded latest version 2 weeks ago, with lite update for possible
    slipparage + spread filter is coming. Link was same

#38     Aug 5, 2019
  9. Esha.J

Esha.J

Keep learning and focus on your goal that can help you to improve your skills. Only you and yourself is going to help you for your trading.

#39     Aug 9, 2019
  10. bd10

bd10

Trading news? This game is over. Unless you have fully automated a workflow of getting news feeds real time and your trading machine is co-located, zero chance in the long run. On top of all that, how good is the news source anyways? Introduce a few milliseconds of lag or worse, the news quality is questionable.... wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

#40     Aug 28, 2019
    d08 likes this.