EA for trading on news. Good for part time traders.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Andy4Rum, Oct 1, 2018.

1. icallgod

icallgod

Then it is well recommended and advisable for use, the only problem I have with EA's is their cost of maintenance and upgrade.

#11     Mar 14, 2019
  2. pipeguy

pipeguy

Which EA are you talking about? IS it for MT4 platform?

#12     Mar 15, 2019
  3. Carlll

Carlll

Trading on fundamentals is very hard so, I am really sceptic if robot can do this job better from trader. How do you put into algorithm market anticipation and “better or worst then estimated” assumptions? Even by using neuron networks it would just not be possible to put it into algorithm

#13     Mar 16, 2019
  4. pipeguy

pipeguy

They employ completely different approach based on statistics. If you think that your exceptional reading of market sentiments outperforms law of large numbers.. then you have to lower your ambitions because it's not true.

#14     Mar 17, 2019
    Andy4Rum likes this.
  5. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

heh :) hey all

Looks like we are in mess, because talking about different tools... Topic is about trading on news tool, which is free and no need any updates... work for MT4...

by the way, did very nice on GBP moves... last week I used it only there... really good...

PS: yes, I know, trading news is risky. Yes... but I do cent account and quite happy with it.
    FX is always risky... no matter, news or H1 trading... both may lead to losses... just good money management and clear mind may save your deposite :)

#15     Apr 2, 2019
  6. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

by the way, does anyone use paid news sources? Is it good idea or just waste of time?

#16     Apr 19, 2019
  7. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

once again, VPS question...

anyone use? Any ideas about FREE Broker's VPS? Should I try or better to find separate?

#17     Apr 30, 2019
  8. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

no one? No vps and no paid news?

probably, time to try some and avoid mistakes :)

#18     May 6, 2019
  9. pipeguy

pipeguy

How you solve execution and spreads problem in news trading? I tried many times to trade major events but trading conditions are unpredictable. Volatile does its job :)

#19     May 7, 2019
    Andy4Rum likes this.
  10. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

hey

just used few MT4 platforms to find one I like ... also, spread filter allows to avoid big spreads too. I use spread filter that lock trades if spread is higher than X pips (set in the inputs what ever I like)... but trading tool made up to 10 opportunities to make a trade... quite often spread is very sharp up/down and such option allow to enter with better spread...

anyway, sometimes I missed a trade... but still better than get worse trade...

[​IMG]
    New version got spread filter here - just set the MAX here... that's all...
    Also, guys are flexible... they have added spread after my requests
    source to tool here: http://www.dmurakami.com/eanews4u.htm

#20     May 14, 2019