EA for trading on news. Good for part time traders.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Andy4Rum, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

Hi all,

I want to share nice tool that allow you to make Pips on news. Sure, it's a bit risky always, but anyway, this is the only way for me as part time trader... Pretty fast grow with short time efforts.

It works simple, set the date/time and comment (if needed). Than few minutes before news 2 lines appears and follow the price on exact distance. Few seconds before news - these lines converts to buy/sell stop orders. Short SL and high TP increase the success rate.

Try it out or ignore, just wanted to share it... because searched for such tool for a quite long time.

2. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

hey all,

by the way, do you know any good news source services? I mean free ones, of course. My broker gives some data, but I use popular web service... find it not ideal... to avoid adverticement, I'd be glad to get some answers directly.

PS: there are some news tomorrow with possible high impact - good chance to try news tool.

3. pipeguy

pipeguy

Zerohedge, RanSquawk, the former is paid though. But if you're ready to make an investment in proper trading I would suggest to pay for bloomberg terminal Best what I've tried.

dealmaker likes this.
  4. icallgod

icallgod

fxstreet is a free service. I monitor the news with that website as I trade with Forexchief broke. Funny enough, if I make a trade decision few seconds after a news on their side, it usually turns out positive.

5. pipeguy

pipeguy

the name of your broker sounds like a classic bucketshop I'd stay away from it.

6. Overnight

Overnight

Have you tried Reuters' Eikon terminal? How did it compare? It is way cheeper, and from what I have read is just as functional.

7. pipeguy

pipeguy

Hey thanks for suggestion but no, I didn't tried Reuters product. Just describe my experience it doesn't pretend to be must choice

8. Esha.J

Esha.J

Is anybody tried the EA? Does it work? I want to see more opinion on this EA.

9. ZBZB

ZBZB

You can get a Reuters eikon terminal rebadged as www.metstock.com xenith for $99 a month for FX.

10. Andy4Rum

Andy4Rum

I use it once a week, because it needs good fluctuations... Made some Pips on Friday, EURUSD did well for me... nice drop.

#10     Mar 10, 2019