E.T. posers = liars Master List ready

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by deadbroke, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. see bone's post. The successful traders don't post. Its that simple.

Successful (definition) ? He defines it well. Good enough for me + I add, if/when that level is achieved, shoot for higher and higher.

Like I said earlier, why bother learning to trade from someone who is between losing big to just hovering slighly above breakeven?

It takes the same effort to find the winner who is winning big and winning consistently.

Learning from the former is akin to taking a ham sandwich to a buffet.

While the latter has been extinct at ET for quite some time, the former is found in abundance in every room at ET, esp. the Politics forum AND guaranteed that every single one here in this thread with the exception of bone, is losing consitently. :) :D

#31     Sep 30, 2010
  2. Lucrum and Redneck

I was sure that Lucrum was the dumbest oldtimer at ET.

But Redneck eclipses him easily.

Redneck is now the reigning champ.

What, might you ask is my definition of stupidity?

Stupidity = dumb = IQ < 90 ... but that's not even the half of it.

The real deal is when a stupid person is totally convinced that he is smart. This is a whole new plateau of stupidity - only Redneck has this slot at ET. Even Lucrum, to his credit has doubts in this area. :D :D :D

#32     Sep 30, 2010
  3. One weekend, Lucrum is in the bathroom shaving when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local black kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. Lucrum slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.

“Well,” says Bubba, “every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my penis on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!”

Lucrum was excited at this easy suggestion and decided to try it that very night. So before climbing into bed with his much younger wife, he took out his penis and whacked it three times on the bedpost. His wife, half-asleep, said, “Bubba? Is that you?”

#33     Sep 30, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Judging by the number of times you've posted this joke I can only surmise you have a fascination with with the negro penis.

Hey, I hear the feds are spending $800,000 teaching Africans how to wash their dicks after sex with skanks. Could be a job opportunity for ya deadbeat.

#34     Sep 30, 2010
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh WOW!!! Are you going to pick a joke fight with deadbroke?:eek: :eek:

I wouldn't try that on my best day!:eek:

#35     Sep 30, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I found a visual representation of deadbeat's simulator account after his gold call:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YW3FBN2zfdk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YW3FBN2zfdk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#36     Sep 30, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You maybe more easily amused than I am, but I don't don't find his jokes all that funny.

#37     Sep 30, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm just a comedian at heart.

I don't know why this is, but I saw someone fall down in the snow last year, and I laughed until I almost cried. Lol!!! Of course, I immediately tried to keep from falling down myself to go check on the guy. When I got there, I was asking, "are you ok" with a tear in my eye trying to keep him from knowing I was rolling watching him do that "help, I'm falling" dance.:D

#38     Sep 30, 2010

9. Watch the action man, not just the words .... :) :)

He reads all the "deadbeat's" posts religiously :D :D

some fckin deadbeat I am - if I was a real accomplished guy, in his estimation of course, he'd have my cock in his mouth 24/7.

:)

#39     Sep 30, 2010
  10. The most fun I've had is with Redneck. :)

Here's why .....

He is ET's perfect saint. There is nobody saintlier. Nobody has ever been able to get him riled. Flat out nobody.

But he is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all it took is the oldest psychology trick in the book, a sales closer's ultimate final ploy to bust the root aka objection out and reveal the real deal underneath after the flim flam is blown to smithereens.

Redneck is now totally exposed - a new born babe. :D :D :D

#40     Sep 30, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.