E.T. posers = liars Master List ready

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by deadbroke, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. achilles28

achilles28

Most of the guys on that list have a net worth that puts the count on your mothers bedpost to shame.

Stumbling around ET with your haphazard bullshit-detector makes for a nice Ghostbusters throw-back, but doesn't help with your trading much. By that speculator gold call - up 30 bucks since yesterday, genuis - it's obvious your grasp of the fundamentals is a long way off. Not even sure what you're grasping. But hey, knock yourself out.

#21     Sep 29, 2010
  2. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

What is the criteria by which you are judging successful? have you got a clear definition?

#22     Sep 29, 2010
  3. I feel (electronically) slighted.

#23     Sep 29, 2010
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Hot damn I made a list

Good Times….

Now pay Lucrum, and donate my dollar to the Red Cross

RN

#24     Sep 29, 2010
  5. achilles28

achilles28

^ A little birdie told me RN makes bank. Amongst others..

#25     Sep 29, 2010
  6. bone

bone

I have made a very good living on a very consistent basis trading, but I don't have FU money at least under my definition. Even with blended capital gains tax treatment it is tough to build alot of capital over a short period of time.

There are ET readers who never post on here but are in fact very good traders. "Passive Tourists" as it were. That's the only reason why I sponsor on here and post. I have a couple of clients in their late 20's who I would estimate have already made more $ than I have in my career. They did it before they met and hired me, but I very much appreciate the interaction that comes from it. Quite honestly, I have a few clients who trade my own system better than I do - and in turn, it makes me better off for it.

I have just been hired for a special six-month project at one of Chicago's largest proprietary trading firms (NDA restricts me from mentioning them). The guy reads my stuff here on ET, but never posts. Amazing. So, there are certainly very good traders who read ET, but decline to post.

#26     Sep 29, 2010
  7. Redneck

Redneck

A28

I heard from a really good source – RN is just a dumbass :cool:

And Bone

You may be the best teacher ever – I have no clue…

But I know you ain’t on the list :p

Just please never take advantage – this business is hard enough Sir

RN

#27     Sep 29, 2010
  8. bone

bone

Redneck, I am just left behind in your massive wake and picking up the crumbs you leave behind. Please continue dropping the morsels for us mere mortals to grovel over.

#28     Sep 29, 2010
  9. Redneck

Redneck

Not me – I say we let DB lead the way

From my experience the fist one in line – more times than not – get his head handed to him on a platter…

Well deserved I say

RN

#29     Sep 29, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pretty much anyone who hasn't made him look stupid. :)

#30     Sep 29, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.