E-signal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Girlpower, Dec 31, 2002.

1. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Hi Bungrider,

Currently we don't sort out the bid/ask for the various exchanges. I don't know what it would take to do that, but know that it won't be considered till asked.

I'll submit this as a development suggestion to "ideas@esignal.com" for review by product management.

Regards,
    Andy S.
    eSignal Support

#101     Jan 15, 2003
  2. RE: Yahoo boards......

They SUCK.

I had never been on one til recently, man WHAT A PAIN..!!

:mad:

If the multitude of banner ads and pop ups weren't bad enough, I keep getting thrown into a full page ad every 4 or 5 messages.

Gotta hit the continue button to go on, and if you need to go back, gotta go through the darn ad again.

And the message threads are hard to navagate too.

A lot of people seem to use them but I am at a loss as to why.

:confused:

#102     Jan 16, 2003
  3. I notice that on GE Friday, there is a bad tick at 11:41 on most charts.

You have apparently fixed it intraday (good job) but it still reflected in the daily candle.

Is there a way to insure that the fixes get to all time frames?

Jeesh.... picky picky picky....

Also.. I sure wish there was a way to get the e-mini and $SPX daily candles to only reflect regular trading hours.

And... while you are at it, when can we expect the release of the Holy Grail, Surefire, Can't Miss indicator? We have been waiting for a while you know..

:p

#103     Jan 18, 2003
  4. yeah and the best part of those full-page ads are eSignal ads IN AN ESIGNAL FORUM!

#104     Jan 18, 2003
  5. cartm

cartm

Will the acquisition of S&P Comstock have any effect on current esignal subscribers, as far as quotes or pricing plans are concerned? I am not interested on what it means for the company (IDC) but for the customers of esignal.

#105     Jan 26, 2003
  6. Hi Cartm,

It's too early to tell what effects the acquisition of S&P Comstock will have on eSignal Clients. I believe the initial visiable results will be an expansion of international exchanges we will make available to our clients, but beyond that I can't say.

Regards,
    Andy S.
    eSignal Support

#106     Jan 27, 2003
  7. let's not forget that comstock is where quote.com gets their data from...

#107     Jan 27, 2003