E-signal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Ditch, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Shankar

Shankar

For me it looks like esignal becomes a new Trade Station (which is not a compliment). They put all their money into marketing and are not going for quality. A little bit of data, a little bit of indicators, soon they will buy a broker.
    Last time I looked at CQG it had their own programming language just like esignal, but please don't call this backtesting. :D

#11     Nov 12, 2002
  2. Yeah, I agree - good fucking job.

-bung

#12     Nov 12, 2002
  3. coops

coops

Ditch,

check out www.ird.com

not available to US customers someone mentioned.... otherwise has volume for ESTX.

coops

#13     Nov 13, 2002
  4. Ninja

Ninja

So there is someone out there who feels like me about Amex?

I was a customer of them twice in my life and cancelled both times, because I felt they had the utterly worst customer service in the whole industry. I have never, in my whole life, come across with more incompetent people united at one place (apart of public authorities)

#14     Nov 13, 2002
  5. Ditch

Ditch

I was customer with AE for 3 months, that was enough. Have a look at www.amexsux.com:)

#15     Nov 13, 2002
  6. ES / NQ was lagging IB's datafeed by a good 20-25 seconds just as they popped on the Iraqi news.

What's up all of a sudden?

#16     Nov 13, 2002
  7. Ditch

Ditch

You guys can stop the cheerleading now.

#17     Nov 13, 2002
  8. This is the first time I've had that; man alive, thank God I was looking at IB's data. There was about a 6-point difference at one point. On 5 contracts that could have been costly

Anyone from eSig can explain this?? Changing tick servers didn't fix the problem :mad:

#18     Nov 13, 2002
  9. this lag is getting to be really REALLY annoying...

this AM, from 10:48-10:57 was horrendous...

#19     Nov 13, 2002
  10. Ditch

Ditch

Missed 10 pts, beacuse of this bullshit, exited at 1008, thought better make sure to lock in some profits. But it's a rel PITA if tou don't know waht the current quote is. They probably are getting it from a third party vendor.:p

#20     Nov 13, 2002