E-signal problems

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by SITH, Feb 16, 2005.

1. SITH

SITH

anyone having data problems with e-signal? Starting just after 10am ET

2. I am lagging on Esignal by a full point as compared to IB TWS.

3. guido

guido

same problem here!!!!!

4. AB and ES lagging almost point

5. Same here.

6. wdscott

wdscott

Same Here. Reuters Data OK.

7. Ditch

Ditch

No info on their website, while this has been going on for more than 20 mins now. Great job again. If anybody can tell me if DTN/IQ is working fine now, I'll be more than happy to switch, because I've had more than enough of this.

8. Hello everyone,

We've been getting reports this morning that the CME data is running behind on eSignal. We are still working to determine the scope of the latency. We are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. As soon as we have some information to share, we will follow up with this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Please check the System Status in the Support Area for any updates to the current issue.

9. Looks like a widespread problem. OpenEcry is about 30 sec. behind as well. Only noticed because orders were getting filled and then price was hit 30 sec. later. They sent out a notice from the CME saying certain firms are getting disconnected from their price servers.

10. Ditch

Ditch

Why don't you people monitor your performance yourself? That's just ordinary practice in most industries.:confused:

#10     Feb 16, 2005