E-Signal on Vista Ultimate 64 -- Is it just flat out broken?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by lolatency, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I'm trying to set the backtesting parameters with a starting portfolio and commissions, but the options dialog never comes up even if I follow their help.

But, on top of the help information, it doesn't look as if the help works without me downloading some ancient windows help utility.

Third, I can't clear out my paper trading account and end up with these bars showing my position that I don' t want. No idea how to get rid of them.

Anyone know what's going on?

2. Version 10.3 and 10.4 have a bug in the paper trader. It doesn't work properly. If you have a script that enters trades to the papertrader it will return a syntax error.

Runningbear

3. WTF! I want a refund on this garbage.

4. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

What RB is referring to is a very specific set of EFS (eSignal Formula Script) functions from the PaperTradeBroker object... It doesn't seem, based on your post, that this is what you are using.

Can you describe in more detail the symptoms of what you are seeing? Alternatively, you could post the specifics of your issue on the more active eSignal Central forum. The audience there is more geared to assist with specific eSignal issues.