e-signal offer

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Ditch, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Ditch

Ditch

eSignal Offers IB Clients Highly Discounted Rate

For a limited time, Interactive Brokers' clients can receive eSignal at a highly discounted rate. This is a special offer designed exclusively for clients of IB, in which you can save up to $150 per month off eSignal's regular rate. This offer expires December 31, 2002. For details, please visit: http://www.esignal.com/partners/ib.

Does this offer also apply to existing e-signal customers?

2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

This particular promotion is designed for NEW eSignal users only.

Since we have a variety of pricing plans and specials for current customers as well, if you give Customer Service a call, they can go over your options and find the best plan for you.

http://www.esignalcentral.com/support/contact/default.asp

Thanks

3. brich

brich

I have an email from eSignal as follows:

Yes, the IB deal is available to current eSignal Subscribers who can proof they are with IB by proof of an account sheet or something from IB. We would convert your account over on your next billing cycle date. Please supply me with your account number so we can continue.

David Hallmark
    Sales Operations Manager

So, what happen ?

4. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

The promotion hasn't really changed in it's scope. It's designed for NEW eSignal customers as a introductory plan to try the service. During these more recent market downturns, many new customers have subscribed to eSignal under one type of promotion or another.

Are exceptions ever made to extend these promotions to existing customers? Sure, where appropriate. We try to work with customers best we can and look at all the available options.

Thanks

5. Spark

Spark

I am interested to know if it has hottrend feature as in real tick pro.....thanks

6. The first law of business is : "take care of your old customers first". Ive been with esignal awhile and if I have to pay more than new customers I can take my business elsewhere.

7. Ditch

Ditch

So when is it appropriate to extend this to existing customers?

8. django

django

I would assume that the lower discount price will revert back to the regular price at some time in the future. Can anyone clarify this? So, in effect, this may just be a trial to allow new clients to try it out before commiting to the full price. Personally, I'm looking at qcharts, first for the price(as I am a part time trader), but I'll look into this esignal offer a little deeper.

9. LOL

10. ZBEAR

ZBEAR

I AGREE - ONE RATE for all - is "FAIR" and in the end will Piss off the Least amount of customers ! ( Like Me ).

#10     Dec 21, 2002