e-miNY Crude Oil & Natural Gas

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by JayS, Jun 16, 2002.

1. can anyone get QM or QG on QCharts? mine won't display anything although it does put up a chart for QM, just no data. anyone traded this stuff on IB yet?

#21     Jun 24, 2002
  2. I tried to trade QM and it took my order but a few second later sent me an error and cancelled my order...

I guess they are beta-testing it right now, maybe because of the results of the June survey...

#22     Jun 24, 2002
  3. AAA : did you add NYMEX market on QFEED to be able to display those 2 contracts?

#23     Jun 24, 2002
  4. Georgesoros,

no, I just put in the symbol, just like I would do on anything else. I'm already permissioned for NYMEX.

#24     Jun 24, 2002

5. Is this thing live thru TWS yet? Anyone traded them yet?

#25     Sep 23, 2002
  6. def

def Sponsor

yes, they are available.

#26     Sep 23, 2002
  7. Did you ever figure out the symbols for QCharts? They aren't listed in their symbol guide.

#27     Nov 2, 2002
  8. I just use the pit traded symbols, CLxx and NGxx.

#28     Nov 2, 2002
  9. I was down on the NYMEX floor a couple of weeks ago and there were a few guys down there with terminals, trading the e-miNY natural gas futures right next to the pit. It doesn't really seem worth your while. I mean, if you are trading with technical analysis and looking at market depth on an electronic contract, you don't need to be in the pit for the big contract. Even for arb ops, doesn't seem worth the risk. Just my humble opinion.

#29     Nov 5, 2002
  10. easymon1

easymon1

popow.png

#30     Mar 7, 2022