E-mini (YM) Journal to profitability

Discussion in 'Journals' started by wiesman02, Mar 21, 2008.

1. I dont need your attitude in my thread. I dont need to explain myself why I will be successful. Go in the index futures chat room if u want to talk about it. I'll be more civil in there.

P n L today: +$165 on 23 RT's

Yah, so I was up $320 this afternoon, and I traded the chop, lost emotional control, and ended up losing $250 straight. Got some back made it up to $165, called it quits. Still only trading 1 contract. Might move up soon. We'll see.

Developing a bad habit of not letting winners ride. Will fix next week

#31     Jun 27, 2008
  2. high99

high99

His attitude in your thread? He was simply asking on what basis do you think you are going to be profitable? It appears that you are just randomly guessing prior to making your entries.

What "are" you doing, besides consistently losing? Are you trend following? Fading? You started this thread, so don't get so pissed off if others ask questions.

#32     Jun 27, 2008
  3. +$71 on 7 RT's today.

3:15 false breakout caught me bagholding the top at 397. Sold for a good ass raping. Other than that it was a slow steady day. not much that i wanted to work w/ today.

Expected an EOD rally w/ the shorts covering some positions at the end of the month. Didn't happen. Took a slight beating. Modestly profitable on 1 contract today.

Oh well.

#33     Jun 30, 2008