E-mini trading system

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Thundershock, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spd

spd

Having the word "Easy" invloved with any type of trading product for sale is massive red flag.

Nothing about this shit is easy.

#21     May 25, 2010
  2. Haha, who's this on your front page?
    He's got black paint splattered all over his belly. I wonder where that came from.

[​IMG]

#22     May 25, 2010
  3. That isn't lying. Lying is when you state something that isn't true. I never said anything that wasn't true. The intent wasn't to deceive anyone or cause any harm.

The only thing you could say that might be objectionable is that it was implied that I was someone else even though that wasn't the case. In either case, for something to be morally wrong, there has to be intent. There was no bad intent here.

#23     May 25, 2010
  4. There are quite a few things wrong with your statement. I'm not selling any trading product!!! I'm selling a subscription to my picks! I can call my own system whatever I wish to call it. For me, it's very easy to determine when I'm going to have a pick. The hard part is on days like today where the market doesn't cooperate and you have to take a loss when it goes against human nature to do so.

#24     May 25, 2010
  5. spd

spd

By including the word "Easy" you are selling hopes and dreams, nothing more.

Today was not special, it was a trading day like any other and you fucked it all up.

Anyways, you are barking up the wrong tree with this board. Nobody here is going to buy your bullshit, especially since your fist open call here was a 6.5point loser. How many lots short were you?

#25     May 25, 2010
  6. Lying is many things. One of the first would be pretending you are interested in joining a service as a client that's actually yours. I think any reasonable child on upwards in average intellect would agree.

Lying is also when you continually pretend to be an unbiased prospective client when you are the wizard behind that very curtain.

Lying is attempting to promote your service here in whatever capacity without paying the paltry sum of site sponsorship to be legit.

The truth: what you did / still do is exactly what gives this whole industry a perception akin to what stock777 posted. I have no idea what kind of a trader you are or aren't. But it's apparent that you have zero integrity and self-respect towards potential clients.

fwiw... I happen to think that 99% of all vocal people on trading message boards are pretenders, posers and losers. The remaining 1% will post actual trades or at least trade calls somewhere visible to the public. Those that fan-dance around that simple process are lumped in the 99-percentile and deservedly so.

I guess we each have the right to our own opinions :cool:

#26     May 25, 2010
  7. Don't worry, I wouldn't want anybody who is going to judge someone based on one trade. I prefer people who are smart enough to know what variance is.

#27     May 26, 2010
  8. If you have an edge, why do you need to sell the alerts?

Why go through the trouble of setting up a website and promoting it, rather than trading and fully relying on the supposed consistently profitable trade setups you are alerting?

To me, selling a consistently profitable trading system or alerts subscription just doesn't make sense, unless of course you can't make money with it by yourself.

#28     May 26, 2010
  9. To me, that's like saying to Donald Trump why would he have seminars and write books if he's successful doing real estate....

#29     May 26, 2010
  10. Trump's real estate companies have filed for bankruptcy many times.

You're illustrating my point. :D

#30     May 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.