E-Mini scalper here. I will post my real-time trades w/ guidance

Discussion in 'Journals' started by silversurfer81, Jun 18, 2012.

1. silversurfer81

silversurfer81 Guest

Hi, New to Elite Trader. I trade 1-3 trades a day averaging 3-5 pts per daytrade. I will post real-time. You are welcome to track my trades.

My yahoo messenger ID- silversurfertrader@yahoo.com

2. BSAM

BSAM

Hey...You gonna post these trades right here on elitetrader.com?

3. silversurfer81

silversurfer81 Guest

Yes, starting tomorrow. 6:30 am to 3:00 Pm pacific time

4. You must be very rich.

Spam countdown.....

5. silversurfer81

silversurfer81 Guest

Spam countdown? I'm just another trader, I don't represent a business of any kind.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is not exactly scalping, but anyway, good luck to you...

Also, you are basicly saying that you are averaging (as a minimum) 3 pts per day, but since it is long term average, it could be 6 pts or more per day.

We here tend not to believe these kind of numbers, but again, good luck to you. I bet this journal won't even last a week... (I average 87% with my predictions) :)

7. silversurfer81

silversurfer81 Guest

Wow, getting some skepticism on this site. Was just looking for people who also trade ES to exchange ideas with. Now second guessing that. NVM

8. Post a week of trades in which you average 1-3 trades a day with 3-5 big points per trade, and I will apologize.

No one here would consider those scalps either. A scalp is a tick or two.

If you are saying you do 1-3 trades a day and your winners usually are 3-5 points, that's a lot different than averaging 3-5 points per trade. Anyone not named Jack Hershey knows that is crap.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

I guess no trade today??

Also, did you miss the ES journal???

#10     Jun 19, 2012